Chapter 14

(Aurora's point of view)

It was another day in the guild hall Natsu and Gray fighting, Cana drinking barrels of beer,Erza eating cake and Mira Jane being Mira Jane. I was sitting at the bar drinking a vanilla milkshake like koroko-chan( Anyone get this reference!?!?)

" So Aurora are you ready?" Lucy asked me.

"For what?"

"Omg you don't know!!!" Lucy said with a sweat drop.

"Know what?"

"The grand magic games are coming up, and i'm pretty sure master is going to pick you to be on fairy tails team A or B." She explained.

"Oh"

"Oh, That's all you have to say is Oh, I figured you would be excited!" She exclaimed.

"It's not that Lu-chan it's just i don't wanna fight my friends like Sherry ,Jura, HIbiki, Eve and....................... oh never mind" I told her.

" That's ok Aurora it's just the games it's no hard feelings." she told me patting my shoulders.

"Ok if you say so...." I continued to drink my milkshake.

(10 MINS LATER)

"listen up Brats, It's time I announce the teams for the magic games!!!" Master shouted. We all gathered around.

" Team A consists of Natsu, Erza, Wendy,Lucy, Gray and Aurora!" Master said.

"ALRIGHT!!!!" Natsu shouted.

" Good choice Master." Erza said nodding her head.

"Whatever." Gray said.

"Cool" Lucy said.

"I'll do my best this year!!!" Wendy shouted. She looked at me and gave me a hug.

"This is awesome Rory-chan were on the same Team!!!" she shouted. I hugged her back and smiled.

"Settle down Brats!!" Master shouted.

"Team B consists of Mira-Jane, Laxus, Juvia, Cana and Freed."

"Lets Do this!!!!!" Everyone shouted.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

( Authors Note)

Short chap forgive me.

Please comment Ideas and thoughts.

Love Always Bunny-chan