Chapter 6

The guild was worried it's been three days since they all last saw Aurora run out of the guild.

     "Guy's I'm worried Rory-chan still hasn't shown up. She's not at her apartment either! We have to look for her!!!" Wendy said worriedly.

     "I am too concerned, when was the last time anyone saw her..." Ezra said with a concerned expression.  

     "We last saw her run out of the guild." Carla said.

     "I Believe I saw her run to the park" Freed said.

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR LET"S GO FIND HER!!!" Natsu shouted. Everyone ran out of the guild to the park.

(TIME SKIP)
Everyone went to the park for clues. The dragon slayers had a very light sent of her with a hint of strangers with it in front of an oak tree. Everyone was concerned Aurora had been kidnapped.

     "It's all my fault, if I hadn't pressured her she wouldn't heave left, If I....." Mira-Jane rambled. Master put a hand on her shoulder.

     "Mira it's not your fault, don't blame your self. Master said with a calming expression.

     " I want everyone  to go out looking for her I'll contact Lamia scale and Blue Pegasus to help in our search. I believe Aurra was kidnapped by someone." Master told everyone.

Everyone separated an began to look for Aurora.

(Lamia scale)

"Lyon, Sherry come with me we are forming an alliance with Fairy Tail and Blue Pegasus." Jura said. Lyon and Sherry followed him.

"What for is it the oracion six again?" Sherry
asked.

     "No, it seems Aurora the girl who helped us defeat Valentine Grim has been kidnapped, and if the Heavens Wielder falls in to the wrong hands it can be dooms day for us all." Jura explained.

     "Alright lets go" Lyon said he had a complex look on his face of worry and anger.

(AURORA'S POINT OF VIEW")

      I woke up in a cell I Was tied with my hands behind my head, Tied to something above me. I had a gag in my mouth. I was exhausted I haven't slept or ate for three days.

Who ever put me hear wanted me to be weak, not able to fight and surrender to their command.

I WILL NOT BREAK I thought to myself as my cell door opened.

.....................................................................................

(Authors Note)

Sorry for the short Chapter I'm having writers block anyone have Ideas????