Chapter 7

( Aurora's point of view)

I was beaten to a pulp, and i could barely breathe. Blood ran down my face, chest, throat and arms from were they had tortured me. I was chocking to death on my own blood. " Natsu, Erza, Lucy, Gray, Happy......" My thought trailed off as a source of energy rushed through my body taking my soul out with it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Everybody please save me!" Was my last thought.

( Guilds point of view)

" I've tracked Aurora-chan scent to this location" Natsu said.

" There's a familiar scent about the people who took Rory-Chan" Wendy added on.

" You smell it too Wendy?" Natsu asked. Wendy nodded her head and turned to look at the other guild members plus Lamia Scale.

" I think it might be the Oracion Seis!!!" Wendy shouted.

" Are you sure?" Erza asked. Wendy nodded to Erza.

" In that case Lets go save our Friend!!!" Gray shouted.

" Yeah I'm All fired up now!!!" Natsu added. Gray, Natsu and Happy took off running west.

" Wait, guys you don't even know were your going!!!" Lucy shouted and followed after them along with Juvia.

" Ok, I want Lyon,Jura Wendy, Carla and Sherry to head north, Gajeel, and Team shadow gear to head south, Mira-Jane, Elfman and I will head east" Erza said.

Everyone took off in their certain direction.

(Natsu point of view)

" Were coming for you Aurora-Chan!!!!!!!!"

(Gray point of view)

" Hold on Aurora!!!"

( Lucy point of view)

" Hope we reach Rory-chan in time.... Natsu slow down!!!!"

( Juvia point of view)

" Another love rival... But I'll follow you my darling Gray-sama!!!"

( Sherry point of view)

" I hope we can end this quickly i want to see my Ren."

(Jura Point of view)
" I heard she's the legendary Angel wielder if so, we must get to her in time"

( Wendy point of view)
" Oh my I hope Rory-chan is ok, Don't worry Rory-chan were coming!!!!

( Erza point of view)

" Aurora is strong,I hope we get to you in time my friend...."

( Levy point of view)

"Rory-chan were on our way!!!!"

( Gajeel point of view)
" This is such a pain for a brat, oh well..."

(Lyon)

"My chest is pounding, Aurora I will save you my........

( No ones point of view)

All four teams took off in their different directions racing to save their friend. Only one team will reach her in time. The other three will face the oracion seis.

( Aurora point of view)

I awoke to being tied to a sacrificial like table. I Slowly looked around and saw a man with black and white hair sanding in the corner.

" Ah your awake, time to get started" He said as he walked toward me.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

( Author point of view)

OK guy's I know it's been a while since I updated. I've had writers block and still do. If anyone has idea's or comments please let me know, ok.

Love tour's truly,

Bunny-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!