Chapter 17

(Aurora Angel)

    I made my way down to arena to see that the person in the cloak was already there. There name is Ran so it must be a boy.I walk over to him and stand opposite of him. I notice under his cloak hood he's wearing a full blue face mask that covers his whole face except his eyes. His eyes are a light pink.

"Hello my name's Aurora Angel, I hope we have a good fight!"

Ran ignored me and just stared into my soul.

"1,2.3........GO!!!"

    I attacked first with a punch to Ran's face he dodged  it and kicked me in the stomach Knocking the wind out of me. Before I could react he punched me in the face sending me flying through the air into a rock wall.

(Third Person Point of View)

     A pile of dust was clouded around the area of where Aurora laded enabling anyone to see where Aurora was.  A flash of light was seen heading towards Ran and he was knocked to the ground. The smoke cleared and Aurora climbed out of the hole she formed in the wall.

" Heavens Light!"

    A huge wave of light was sent over to where Ran was getting back up from the ground. The wave sent him flying into the air. Aurora followed by flying above him then kicking him from behind sending Ran back towards the ground.

    A huge crater formed where Ran landed, Aurora flew above it waiting for Ran's next move. All of a sudden Aurora's body was on fire it felt like hot knifes were sticking in to her everywhere. She couldn't move or scream out in pain. She looked to see Ran out of the crater staring at her.

"I hate women like you." was all Ran said before he slammed Aurora's body on the ground with his mind. 

    Aurora groaned in pain only to have Ran lift her up slowly. The crowd was shocked with what they saw but Fairy tail was furious.Ran began to twist her body in ways it should never be twisted. Aurora felt her bones breaking and cracking first her right leg, then her  left leg, her left arm,her right arm. Finally Ran was bending Aurora in way to break her back. Aurora screamed in pain and passed out. Ran dropped her on the ground and spit on her.

"Aurora Angel looses, Ran Thantos wins!"

      Natsu,Erza, Wendy,Gray, and the rest of Fairytail ran to retrieve Aurora. Wendy began to heal her as they ran to the healing room. They saw Meme in the corner but didn't say anything as they were worried about Aurora. The healer's and Wendy began to work on Aurora.

(Meme Point of view)

I am so bored! I wanna see Kitty-chan! Hey isn't that Fairy tail man that Aurora girl looks badly hurt I hope she'll get better soon! 

"I'm Going to kill him!" the pink weirdo said as he stared at Aurora.

" That's not an option right now." a red head said.

" I don't wanna just stand by and watch more people get hurt because of that guild,not only was it Aurora but Meme too!" Pink weirdo said. He just had to bring me into this conversation.

"Natsu's right!" a shirtless man said.

" I know's he's right but if we attack another guild we'll be disqualified!" the red head said.

"Guy's are best bet is to beat them to show them we won't stand this abuse" A busty blond said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Yes" The red head said.

" If you do that don't hurt Kitty-chan I forgive her she's just too cute!" I told them and they all sweat dropped. 

"Ok"

"Also leave some of them for my guild it's payback time!" I said as I smiled at them.

"Ok"

"Don't worry I'll keep Aurora company so go do your thing and kick but!"

They all nodded and ran out the door even the small blue headed girl who was exhausted from I guess healing Aurora. Now I'm bored again :(

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Authors Note

Comment your thoughts and feelings Please!

Love you always,

Bunny-chan