Fireworks (Pyro)

----Author's note----
Requested by medicishot374!

Pyro was giggling at something again. He held it in his hands, laughing and enjoying whatever it was. Curious, you walked up to him.

"Pyro? What are you doing?"

He closed his hands together. Checking if there were anyone near, he slowly leaned forward, opening his hands.

You gasped. It was a tiny firework! How did Pyro manage to hold that in his hands?

"Whooooaa!!!"

Your eyes widened and Pyro gave a chuckle, and you both enjoyed the little sparkling thing, when suddenly you both heard Spy stomping over.

"Pyro! We told 'ou not to show 'our little fire tricks to zhe child! (Y/n) could get hurt!"

Pyro grumbled and extinguised the little sparkling firework, and you gave a disapointed pout.

"Aww.... but it was so pretty uncle Spy!"

Spy picked you up, and walked away from Pyro.

"It is not safe to play with fire petit. It's best 'ou keep away from zhat firebug."

You sniffled, and waved goodbye to Pyro over Spy's shoulder, and Pyro waved back sadly.

----------------------------------

You were fast asleep, holding on to your favorite stuffed animal. Engineer told a really great story about the happy unicorn. You didn't remember the rest because you fell asleep.

Suddenly, a finger poked your cheek, waking you up.

"Wha...?"

You woke up and saw Pyro. You were a bit cranky from being woken up.

"Pyro? What is it?"

Pyro beckoned you to follow him, which you did sleepily. He took your hand, and walked passed the rooms of the other mercanaries. You could hear their snores behind the doors.

Pyro took you to the small clearing. There was something on the ground you couldn't really see.

Pyro lighted a match and handed it to you. You gave him a sad look.

"Uncle Spy said I'm not allowed to play with fire.."

Pyro gave a small muffled "who cares what uncle Spy says?" And you giggled. You were the only one to understand what he said behind his mask.

He gave you the match, and held his hand around yours so you wouldn't lose your grip. The two of you slowly ignited the thing on the ground.

It suddenly sparkled, and you realized it was like the firework Pyro had earlier! The sparkle stretched on the ground, forming a word.

Slowly reading the word, you said it out loud.

"(Y/n)..?? That's my name!!"

You pointed at the ground excitedly, and Pyro chuckled, ruffling your hair.

And the two of you watched the fireworks on the ground sparkling and shining.