Wedding (Engineer)

+Author's Note

Got a cold.. stay healthy homies..!

There you stood, white dress flowing behind you, your head crowned with shimmering veiled flowers, a bouquet of spring flowers in one hand and in the other, a wet snot cover tissue.

"Dad..."

Dell gave another sob as he took another tissue out from the box Scout was holding.

"I-I just can' believe mah baby girl's all grown up.. a-an..d..!!!"

He gave another sob and you laughed, taking another used tissue out of his hand.

"Aw come on man! You've used up 3 boxes already!"

Sniper and Heavy have been trying to get Dell to stop crying, but to no avail.

"Aw c'mon mate! It's tha happiest time for tha sheila!"

"Da! Cannot have crying father, is time to celebrate!"

Dell gave a hiccup and wiped his tears one last time, looking up at you with tear stained eyes.

Spy hurried into the room.

"Gentlemen? It's almost time"

You grabbed your father's arm.

"C'mon dad! We gotta go!"

+++

Soon the wedding march was played by the orchestra, and the huge wooden doors opened. The crowds all stood from the church's pews, and saw the radient bride, walking down the aisle with her father.

Despite your worries, Dell walked you down without shedding a single tear. He bit his lower lip as you both approached the alter, and walked away to resume his place.

You gave a quick glance behind and saw Scout with a video recorder, and the rest of the mercenaries all standing behind your father. They all gave silent nods, smiles or a thumbs up. Spy stood right next to Dell, ready to shove a hankercheif up his mouth if he started crying again.

The pastor cleared his throat, and began the ceremony.

"Do you, (H/n) take (Y/n) as your lawfully wedded wife? To share your lives together in all times of grief, joy, sickness and happiness?"

(H/n) smiled.

"I do"

"And (Y/n), will you take (H/n) as your lawfully wedded husband? To share your lives together in all times of grief, joy, sickness and happiness?"

"I do"

"Then I declare you husband and wife!"

Exchanging rings, you and (H/n) kissed each other, an explosion of cheers echoing throughout the huge church.

+++

The wedding went well, without any trouble or hiccups. The strange part was that among all the guests, the 9 mercenaries seemed to cry the most. (with your father as #1 of course)

A banquet was held, and soon everyone started dancing along to the slow music. Your friends giggled along with you, and straightened your dress, your husband also talking with his friends briefly.

8 mercenaries lined up to dance with you.

"Taube, Jou look absolutely wunderbar today! Ve're all so proud of jo-"