Library (Medic)

---Author's note---

Sorry for the delay my lovlies~ I neglect this book far too much!
Requested by ILOVECOOKIES221B!

Humming to yourself, you looked into the vanity as you fixed your hair and outfit.

A knock on the door was heard, and you said whoever it was to come in.

And with another creak, your father peaked in with a grin.

"Hallo mein Taube~ vhat are jou up to?"

You gave a shy smile and adjusted your hair.

"I'm just gettin' ready for stuff.."

"Ah, are jou meeting jour freunds?"

You smiled quietly and nodded.

"Yeah, something like that"

You grabbed your bag and kissed your father on the cheek as you left.

"See ya later dad!"

Medic smiled and waved as he walked you out the door out of the base.

Watching you head out, he kept gazing with a fatherly look as he watched you ask Engineer for a ride out to town.

Spy walked around lighting a cigerette.

"Ahh.. is (y/n) heading out now?"

Medic nodded, not taking his eyes off of you, with a wispy look.

"Ja, she is heading out to town"

Spy chuckled and gazed at you along with Medic.

"How time flies.. eet seems like it was only yesterday jou found 'er on zhe road.. crying as she waved 'er little fists around"

Medic smiled.

"And now she is growing into a beautiful young woman, now on 'er very first date!"

Spy grinned as he watched you drive off with Engineer.

Medic grew white.

"...vhat?"

Spy flicked his cigerette with a confused look.

"Hmn? Didn't she tell you? She 'ad 'er eyes on some boy she met in 'er school for quite some time now"

A temple pulsed on Medic's forhead.

"VHAT?! But she's only 12!!!!"

"Yes, but zhat d-"

With that, Medic rushed out and Spy ran after him, trying to reason with him.

--------------------------------------------

Engineer just dropped you off out at town, and set a curfew, and promised to be back by 6.30 p.m

You thanked him and waved him goodbye.

Today was the day you would meet up with Terry, your crush from science class. The two of you were planning on going to the library in town.

You grinned to yourself for the date.

Well, it was actually because you were both paired by the teacher to be partners for your science project, but hey! You still get to see him!

You didn't tell your father because you knew he would freak out, and you gushed out your feelings to uncle Spy instead.

He would always be eager to hear your stories, even the little things that happened in your school, such as that one time Terry looked so cool with that baseball cap, or that one time he told that funny joke to his group of friends, like oh my gosh! He was perfect!!!