Drawings2 (Spy)

---Author's note---
Requested by MarkipliersGF and x_smallbee_x! I hope you like it!
IMMA KEEP DIS SAD TILL DE END

You woke up in your bed confused. How did you even get there? You didn't remember anything other than the fact you were drawing yesterday.

Slowly walking out you noticed that everyone was gone. You gave a small inward sigh. You hated mornings like these, it was sad and lonely with everyone out fighting.

You walked towards the kitchen and found a small platter of food and a hand written note from Spy.

Petit, papa has to go early today.
I will be back around lunch time, so eat the breakfast I made you and be a good little girl. I love you!

-Papa

You just stared blankly at the note. Carefully taking the plastic wrap off, you heated it in the microwave, sitting youself before the table, slowly chewing some breakfast pastries.

------------------------------------

It has been a while, and everyone was still out. Getting restless, you started reading the storybooks Spy bought for you in the rec room.

Suddenly there was a tap on the window.

Startled, you looked up to see the Medic.. but from the opposite team! You could tell by the colors he wore. You were so scared that you started shaking, your legs glued to the floor.

"It'z alvight fräulein. I von't hurt jou."

You kept shaking, you wanted to look away but you were too scared.

"Vhat iz a little girl like jou doing here alone??"

You mustered up all the courage you could manage.

"Daddy said not to talk to people from BLU"

He gave a short bark of laughter.

"And vhat kind of a father leaves his daughter alone all zhe time?"

You gasped.

"How did you know that..?"

The Medic grimaced.

'Vell jour father is alvays on zhe battlefield wrecking harvoc..'

He shook his head and thought of something better to say.

"Zhat doesn't matter. But vhy don't jou come with me fräulein? It iz not safe to be alone"

You kept shaking, and Medic noticed your frightened expression. Sighing he stepped in and kneeled before you.

"Jour father isn't coming back fräulein."

Your eyes widened.

"Wha..?"

Medic's eyes gazed straight back to yours.

"He isn't coming back. He left jou."

You gave him a glare.

"You're lying! Daddy said he would never leave me! He said he loved me!"

Medic kept his gaze, unfazed by your words.

"If he did love jou, vhy does he never vant to be vith jou?"

His words pierced through your heart. All the doubts and fears that were hanging in your mind were released from the little prison called hope.

All this time you tried to convince yourself that Spy still loved you.

You wanted to deny the words that hurt you so. But you found yourself unable to say anything at all.