Wake up (Scout) (Sniper)

+Author's note

"This is it! I'm gonna be a great sniper! Here I g-" *gets killed*

"Scout? do you think he'll ever wake up?"

"I dunno, he sleeps like a brick"

You and Scout stood over the snoring Austrailian.

"..."

"Why does he always do this?"

"Well, he doesn't always.. sleep like us"

Scout muttered under his breath.

"Or use da fucking toilet"

"Huh?"

"Nah nothin'"

The two of you kept watching Sniper sleeping with his hat on his face, leaning back in a small chair on the rooftop.

"I'm bored"

"Yeah me too kid"

You started poking Sniper's arm.

"Uncle Sniper? Sniperrrrr!!!"

He kept snoring.

Scout suddenly gave a wide devious grin, an idea popping up in his head.

"Hey, why don't we see who can get dis guy to wake up?"

You gave a smile.

+++

You and Scout decided to make a little game of waking Sniper up.

To make things more interesting, you both set some rules. Such as banning noise making or bluntly shaking the bushman awake. I mean come on! That would be way too easy!

You both split up for 5 minutes, getting your props ready as you both tried to come up with the most creative way to wake Sniper up.

Both of you ran into each other on the roof with an armload of strange things.

"Aw yeah! You ready kid?"

"I was born ready!"

Placing your things on each side of the bushman, you both sat down on each side.

Scout took out a jar of vegemite.

"Get ready to lose (Y/n)!"

You shot Scout a glare, and puffed your cheeks at his ingenius plan. Why didn't you think of that!?

Unscrewing the lid off, he placed the jar of vegemite under Sniper's nose.

"Aw yeaaaaaaaahh!"

You both watched intensely, but Sniper just scratched his chin in his sleep.

In frustration, Scout scooped a spoonful of vegemite on Sniper's nose.

Nothing happened.

You chuckled and scooted closer to Sniper, Scout scooting back for you with a frustrated expression.

"Tsk tsk tsk! Watch a true master Scout!"

You got up and put a crown on your head, and bodly got up, Scout watching you with confusion.

You kissed Sniper on the forhead, and looked at him proudly.