Ribbons (Sniper)

+Author's note

Based off of that one episode in Rugrats where Angelica ties everything into knots! XD

You were fumbling with your shoe laces in the rec room.

Each of your hands were tightly pulling the white shoe laces. That was the only part you remembered whenever someone started to tie them for you.

You've pretty much tried everything but nothing seemed to work.

You gave a frown and a pout.

Passing by, Medic saw your struggles and gave a small grin, seeing how adorable your little pouts looked.

"Taube, vould jou like some help?"

You gave him a frown and shook your head. Determined to get this shoe lace tying business done on your own. No helping!

Medic chuckled and walked away.

You were close to tears now. You were so angry that you felt like throwing your shoes out of the window.

......

Wait a minute.

++++++++++++++++++

Sniper came back from a job from Ms.Pauling. After parking his van, he got out and started heading towards the base when a pair of small yellow shoes were hurled out of the window, narrowly missing Sniper.

"Wot the.."

Picking the shoes up, he realized that they came out of the rec room.

"(Y/n)...?"

++++++++++++++++

Stepping inside the rec room, Sniper found you planking in the middle of the room.

Frustrated out of your wits, he had to choke down a laugh as he saw you just lying there face down, quietly throwing a tantrum.

"(Y/n)? Somethin' botherin' ya?"

You gave a whine and shook your head, as you continued to lie there.

Sniper gave a grin and walked towards you.

"Picked these beauties up. Wouldn't uncle Engie be upset to find them outside? He bought these for ya.. remembah?"

You slowly lifted your head, your eyes a bit watery. You gave another whine.

You didn't want to upset uncle Engie, but those shoe laces were just so...!! So...!!!

"Is it tha shoe laces again sweet 'eart?"

You gave a nod and Sniper chuckled, sitting right next to you, with your shoes in his hands.

"(Y/n), we've told ya, it's okay to get things wrong. There's no shame in tryin'"

You gave a sniffle as you got up angrily.

"But..!! But!! You guys always get stuff right! A-and I'm still the only one who can't t-tie shoe laces!! And I'm already 6...!"

"Croikey! (Y/n), of course we know how to do this! We've been tyin' shoe laces for years longer than you've been around!"

"Really?!"