Bottoms up! (Demoman)

+Author's note

I can't sleep.. Gah..!!

You and Demoman glared at each other across the table.

Narrowing his eye, Demoman slowly lifted his bottle of scrumpy.

"Sooo.. this is how it's it then aye?"

You lifted your cup of orange juice.

"I guess it is uncle Demo... I guess it is.."

Silence filled the room when suddenly, you both simutaneously lifted your drinks, screaming at the top of your lungs.

"321go!"

Both of you chugged your drinks down in a single gulp, and slammed the table with your bottle/cup, both breathing for air.

"I win!"

"Wha' ya talkin' aboout?! Of course I won!"

"Nuh uh! I finished mine faster than you!"

"Wha' ya blabberin' aboout?! I finished mine so fast I saw my anscestors smilin' down upoon me!!!"

"Don't you bring your anscestor thing up again uncle Demo! You know I won fair and square!!"

"Fair and square?! Oorange juice don' burn (Y/n)! This scrumpy doooes!"

You gave a confident grin, buying Tavish's curiousity. He narrowed his eye suspiciously.

"I thought you might say that uncle."

Demoman crossed his arms, glaring at you.

"Didya now lass?"

You gave a knowing smile.

"But do you know what else burns..?"

You reached down and pulled up a dark bottle that you had prepared.

"Cold"

You slammed the bottle on the table.

"Crisp"

You twisted the bottle cap open, causing it to give a hiss.

"COLA!"

And sure enough, you proudly showed the bottle of cola. Cold air was radiating from it like smoke, drops of water were rolling down the cold wet sides of the bottle, and the dark liquid bubbled and fizzed inside.

Demoman gave a surprised look.

"Ooooh..?? So ya stepped up in yer drinkin' game huh?"

You gave a flip of your hair like a super model.

"Of course! I take my competition seriously. And we both have to drink the same thing right?"

Then you set down two pink hello kitty cups.

"Also, uncle Medic said if kids drink alcohol their brains melt"

Demoman gave a solemn nod.

"Tha' it does my dear, tha' it does"

You both resumed your scowls and you poured out the cola into both cups.

"Loser has to ask Soldier for a lecture about Sun tzu...!!"

Demoman gave a frighened look.

"But tha' lasts fooor two hours.... minimum..!!!"

You gave a cocky grin.

"All to make this more interesting uncle... unless you're too chicken..??"

Demoman flashed a glare, while you folded your arms, flapping them like wings.

"Oooh it's on lass.."

Scout was passing by, when Demoman barked at him.

"Scout! Ya come here foooor a second!"

+++++++++++++++++++

"Alright, ya both ready?"

Scout had a timer in his hand and you and Tavish glared at each other.

"Alright, ready.. set..."

You both glared at each other.

"GO!"

Both you and Tavish set off right away.

Drinking cups of cola, you felt it burn down your throat, and though you felt tears welling up, you blinked them away, and gulped cup after cup.

Cups of coca cola were sitting on both sides of the table, placed in various cups, starting from pink hello kitty, toy tea cups, Medic's mugs and Spy's fancy porcelien.

And cup after cup, Tavish and you both drained the dark sweet burning sensation of cola, and Scout couldn't believe what was unfolding before his eyes.

"No freakin' way! Keep goin'!"

You didn't need telling twice. No way were you going to listen about Sun tzu again!

Now at the very last cup, the two of you were gasping for breath, and managed to finish the last cup at the same time.

"Alright! Times up! Ya both finished 15 cups of cola in... 6.5 seconds..?!!?"

Tavish was still gasping for breath.

"B-but who's tha winner??"

Scout checked the timer.

"Uh.. ya both finished at the exact same time!"

Frusturated, you screamed out a swear word you picked up from Soldier.

"Bull fit!!"

"Yea!! There's nooo way we finished at the same time!!"

"Hey don't look at me! I kept a decent record! It's not my fault ya both drank at the same time!"

"Just admit it uncle!!! You lost!!"

"I dinnae!!"

The three of you were screaming at the top of your lungs when Soldier came barging in.

"What the name in Sam's eagles is going on?!"

You all looked up angrily at Soldier.

"Uncle Solly!! Me and uncle Demo had a cola drinking contest! And the loser had to ask you about Sun tzu-"

"...Did you just say Sun tzu..?"

"..."

"Uh..."

++++++++++++++++++++

"And it was Sun tzu who said that when it comes to warriors..."

You, Demoman and Scout all sat at the couch, bored out of your wits while Soldier droned on about Sun tzu.

Scout grumbled.

"I still don't see why I had to get dragged into all this"