Wallet (Scout)

----Author's note----

Hey readers~ sorry.. I'm not back from my break.. I'm terribly sorry but the break is going to be pretty long, but I'll stop by every now and then. Thanks for reading my dearests! 

Requested by balloon_girl_chan and FoxyDaOrangePirate!

'Look at these idiots..'

Each and every one them. All idiots! Easy prey really. How did they even manage to stay alive till this day?

You walked among the masses of people like the hidden little monster you were. You gave a smirk as you looked around your surroundings.

Hipsters holding cups of coffee, business men scurrying about, old women with bags of groceries, and dogs taking a walk with their dead tired owners. Students bobbed their heads as they listened to music.

Perfect.

You waltzed among the crowd, your small size easily slid through the masses like liquid.

When you felt like it was enough, you stopped by your usual hideout.

Stopping in the empty alley, you unzipped your black hoodie.

And wallets came spilling out.

You grinned as you went through your spoils. Pictures of family or lovers, coupons for a discount, unfinished coffee stamp cards... and of course, your favorite part.. counting the cash.

'Hmmm.. $329.. not bad..'

Actually, it was more than enough. You could buy enough food for a little bit before crashing in whatever empty building you found, But the adreline that pumped through your veins.. and the thrill and pride that buzzed your thoughts made you go for another round.

Dumping the empty wallets in a trashcan, you gave a grin and walked out into the street.

You didn't have to walk long until you found your target. A stupid cocky looking guy with a baseball cap and matching jacket.

And with a graceful stride, you walked past him.

And you had his wallet in your hand before anyone knew it.

Smiling to yourself you kept walking on. But suddenly.. you didn't know why but something made you turn around. And when you did you met his gaze.

You flinched but knew better. Keeping a poker face, you turned again and went on your way.

'I didn't get caught did I..?'

You started sweating nervously but kept your pace in order to look normal. You had walked quite a distance away but nothing happened.

Still nervous, you took a peek back and saw the guy still looking at you. But he made no movement whatsoever.

'Whew.. I guess he's just loo-'

And suddenly he dashed towards you.

OH SHIT

You broke out into a sprint and ran at top speed, running through people and sliding under legs, never slowing down. Taking sharp turns at corners, you managed to lose sight of him, making you take deep breaths as you leaned against a brick wall in a dark alley.

You laughed after catching your breath. It's been quite some time since someone nearly caught you!

You gave a chuckle and turned your head laughing.

And you were face to face with the guy.

You screamed and tried to punch his face, but the guy laughed and caught your fist.