Doctor (Medic)

+Author's Note

Watch the video dear readers! As a part time teacher, I've taught a lot of children with all sorts of different personalities. They're really cute, and I think it's precious when they start giggling or laughing! So this story comes partially from personal experience. I hope you all enjoy it! ^^

"Yaaaaay! Mcdonalds!!!"

You shouted out the window, and waved to other cars as they passed by.

Your mother, driving in the front seat gave a dark chuckle.

"Yep! We're going to Mcdonalds! But before that, we're going somewhere special!"

"Where mommy?"

+++

"NO!!! NO!! NO!! I DON'T WANNAA!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA GOOOOO!!!"

Dragging you in, your mother kept a strained smile.

"It's ok sweet heart! It's just a chec-"

"NOOOOOOO!!!"

Your mother clamped your mouth shut with her hand and managed to get you to sit on a long chair at the lobby.

Slowly sniffling, you watched the other children also looking around with fearful gazes.

After a moment of waiting, a plump nurse walked up to the two of you.

"Ohh~ is this (Y/n)? You're very lucky today young lady! Dr. Heilburg had some appointments canceled!"

You gazed miserably at the nurse, and mentally cursed who ever canceled their appoinments.

Slowly taking your hand, your mother and you followed the nurse further into the hospitals. You looked around and saw all kinds of bright colors decorating the hallways, with happy children and winking paper cut outs of cute colored animals.

Leading you into an office, the strong scent of latex gloves and other hospital equipment hit your nose. You would have covered your mouth but there was also another smell...

Was that strawberry scent?

You looked up to see a strawberry scented doll, hanging on the doorway.

Pushing the door for you, the nurse walked you into an office with a man typing on a computer, busily working on something.

He soon turned his gaze and flashed a smile down at you.

"Hallo! Jou must be (y/n)!"

How did he know your name?!
Well, of course your mother filled out your documents at the front desk, but that was something you didn't know.

So to a small child such as yourself, it was sorcery..!!

You gave a small squeak and hid behind your mother's leg.

The nurse gave a chuckle, and the doctor feined a shocked look.

"Oh! Vhere did she go?? It seems zhat (Y/n) has gone!"

You slowly peeked out from the side of your mother's legs, to see the Doctor roaming around his office.

"Oh, vhere could she be? Perhaps under zhe chair? Or behind mein desk? Or perhaps.."

He peered into his coffee mug.

"Yoo hoo! (Y/n)! Are jou in zhere??"

You couldn't help but giggle at the silly sight. But you quickly shut your mouth and kept hiding.

The doctor gave a sad sigh and sat on his big black chair.

"Vell! It seems zhat I haff lost a new freund..! Oh vell.. it can't be helped.."