Human-Part 1

Team free will x reader

Meg x Reader

*bonus OC yay

The OC forces me to make this *Female Reader*. Sorry. All will be explained.

demon!reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have a really bad feeling about this, Dean," Sam whispers.

Dean doesn't look back, nor does he break from his creeping, cautious stance. "You have 'bad feelings' about a lot of things, Sam."

"Doesn't this feel too easy to you?"

Dean's response was blunt. "No."

"I agree with Sam," Cas says from behind them. The angel had originally come to help them out with what they thought was a much more difficult case in the area, but that turned out to be a false alarm. He ended up staying to help them out with this one, even though it seemed fairly open and shut. "Something doesn't feel quite right here."

"We know it's only one demon," Dean pointed out. "And it's just a typical soldier, no red-eyed special shit."

"Okay," Sam says, jogging to his brother's side, one eye cracked on his surroundings. "think about this: all the signs and clues were just...there. We hardly had to do any research-literally piles of sulfur-doesn't that mean anything to you?"

You grin from the shadows. He's a smart one.

"Even if it is a trap, we're good to fight a couple demons, let alone one," Dean dismissed his brother's concerns. "we'll be fine."

You step out of your hiding place, eyes menacingly black. "You should listen to your brother, Dean," you say coolly. Three bodies whip around to face you, weapons drawn. "This is a trap."

You warily eye the demon knife that Dean is brandishing, your hands raised peacefully. "The good kind, I assure you."

"Who are you?" Dean asks menacingly.

"Well," you begin sarcastically, letting your eyes flick back to normal. "I'm the demon who trapped you.

"Why?"

"Because I need your help."

Sam steps forward cautiously. "Were you the one that killed that guy and planted all that sulfur?"

"No and yes," You reply stuffing your hands in your pockets. "His ex-wife did it, and did a pretty good job covering her tracks. I just made it look like it was me so I could get your attention."

"Why?" Dean asks again.

You hesitate. "Crowley took something from me, and I either want it back, or I wanna kill him, simple as that."

A heavy silence falls over the room. Dim beams of moonlight stream through the dusty windows of the abandoned warehouse, accenting the shadows of the untrusting glares shooting from the men in front of you. None of them move. "You don't trust me," you say softly.

"Why the hell would we trust a-"

"See this?" you say, cutting off Dean's spitting remark. You roll up your sleeve, revealing a swirling pentagon burned into the skin of your forearm. Blackened flakes of dead skin peel up like a fresh, scabbing tattoo. "It's a mark invented by a rogue angel. It works like a devil's trap, but I'm mobile." You make eye contact with each of them in turn, attempting to convey your sincerity through your dark eyes. "No powers, no deals, no blood radio, no smoking out. The best part is, I can be killed by practically anything. I'm basically human."

Dean gently takes your arm in his rough hand and lightly fingers the mark. He glances at you in surprise when you gasp slightly in pain. You grit your teeth and try to cover up your moment of weakness, staring him straight in his mossy green eyes. "What do you want?" he says, dropping your arm.

You roll the sleeve back down, wincing as you scrape your knuckles against the scabbing mark. "I want to tag along on your mission to gank Crowley." They all share a look, and they seem to be ready to accept your offer.

"And," you continue, causing three pairs of eyes to snap back to you. " I want you to trust me enough to one day remove this mark."

"You can't take it off yourself?" Dean asks, genuinely surprised.

You wrap your arms around your stomach and shrug lightly. "Can I take myself out if a devil's trap?"

You hold your breath, looking away from them. After a moment of silent conversation, Dean holds his hand out to shake. "Welcome aboard...erm," he trails off, realizing he doesn't know your name.

You grin widely as you tell him your name, taking his hand and shaking firmly. "You won't regret this."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol I'm not dead guys

So here's the deal, I have had most of this written for a while, but it's a long ass one and there's no way I'm going to finish it on a timely manner. So Im just making it in a couple parts idk how many bc I really feel like I owe you guys this one since I haven't updated since the ice age and my reads have been climbing. like every day I get another notification that this story was added to a reading list. also almost 2k woot

Btw I have like three other ones half written but I can't finish them cuz I suck lol.

Vote, comment, subscribe all that good shit

The picture on the side is the mark (I made this shit up like me)

SEND REQUESTS BECAUSE IT WILL CAUSE ME TO WRITE MORE

my limericks suck and no amount of votes will convince me otherwise

My poems have 69 reads

~Faulcn