...Like This?

Castiel x Reader

983 words

~

You stop short, hand poised on the door handle of the motel room. What the-You press your ear up to the door, your brow furrowing as you study the sounds coming from the inside the room. Sensual moans greet your ears, male and female, and you roll your eyes. Dammit, Dean! But wait-is that...Russian? You roll your eyes, harder this time as your annoyance towards your horny brother and, unfortunately roommate crescendos into impulsiveness.

You pound on the door with your fist. "Dean! Can I come in or do I need to give you time to put your dick away?"

"It's Castiel, and you can come in."

Okay, plot twist. You step through the door, frowning. "Cas, why are you watching porn?"

Castiel sits, wrapped in his trench coat, eyes fixed on the glow of the computer screen. "It was there, he replies simply. You cringe as the moans grow in volume, and promptly reach over and slam the laptop shut.

"That's enough of that," You say decisively, flopping on the bed and groaning with relaxation, letting your eyes fall closed...

"Does pornography make you uncomfortable, (Y/N)?"

...or not. You roll your eyes, trying not to be annoyed with the innocently precocious angel. "Yeah, kinda," you reply with forced cordiality, the comforter slightly muffling your voice.

"Why?"

You sigh, closing your eyes and praying quickly for serenity before rolling over and facing him. "Because it's something that's supposed to be private and not..." you struggle for words. "Enjoyed...in the presence...of others."

Cas tilts his head, his brow knitted in confusion. "Then why was it on Dean's laptop to be viewed by anyone passing by?"

You snort, tossing your legs over the side of the bed so you're sitting on the edge. "Because Dean's gross."

"I see." You raise your eyebrow at him once before laying down on your back, closing your eyes and trying to relax. You tuck your hands behind your head, listening to Cas put down the laptop and rise from the creaky and frankly sketchy chair provided by the frankly sketchy motel. You think he's about to leave, but suddenly, you feel a pair of lips on yours.

Your eyes snap open and you scramble backwards, nearly toppling off the bed. You wipe your mouth with the back of your hand, wrinkling your nose. You stare at the poor, innocent, incredulous angel and breathe, "Cas. What the actual fuck?"

Cas frowns. "I was trying to seduce you. Like the Pizza man."

You pull your feet under you and rest your head in your hands. "The pizza-oh." You eye the laptop, Cas's intentions suddenly dawning on you. "Cas, honey, you can't just...do that to someone without permission. That's, like...really really bad."

His frown deepens. "But the pizza man didn't ask permission. I thought perhaps customs had changed."

"Okay, first rule of living on earth - don't take life lessons from porn." You rub your temples, trying to beat back a headache. You couldn't blame the guy. He had just learned what Twitter was, the clueless bastard. Still...

Cas sits gently next to you. "May I kiss you, (Y/N)?"

You're about to give him a flat-out no and a rant about...something, but the guy was just sitting there all messy and hopeful, and there is that tiny detail of how you've been wanting him to ask that since, like, forever.

Yeah, you have a crush, blah, blah, blah...The only reason you haven't acted on it is because he's so damn clueless, it's almost like a freaking age gap. The weird kind.

But now, he's looking at you. Expectant, hopeful. And you figure that everybody's gotta start somewhere, right?

You sigh and look at Cas. "You're lucky you're so damn cute."

He tilts his head. "I-" but you cut him off by grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him into a kiss.

You both stay there for a moment. You open your eyes and raise your eyebrows, looking around before pulling away just slightly. "Cas," you say.

"Yes?"

"You have to actually move your mouth."

"Oh."

And this time, when you bring him in, he starts to move his lips in sync with yours. You smile a little, thinking that it's actually starting to feel like a kiss.

And then, he ruins it by sticking his tongue out. It's not even, like, real tongue. He literally just starts licking your lips and your teeth and-

"Cas!"

He jumps away sharply. "What?"

"Little too much tongue, buddy." You pat his chest. "You're doing fine." And you pull him in again. This time, you add the tongue, deciding to show him how it's done. He relaxes, mimicking you. Gently, you take his hands and place them on your waist before placing your own to pull from the back of his head. You rise from sitting on your feet to your knees, deepening the kiss. Cas's hands sneak up the back of your shirt and you smile while shivering slightly at his cold hands. He's getting it now. Suddenly, your teeth clash with his as he tries to bring your faces a little too close, and you grimace. Here it comes-

"Ow! Shit, Cas!"

He leans back, concern etched into his features. "What?"

"You bit my tongue!" You awkwardly touch your cheek in absence of the ability to cradle your injured tongue like you would any other part of your body. You're still cursing profusely when the door to the room opens.

"We could hear you swearing down the hall, (Y/N). What's going on?" Dean and Sam drop their bags unceremoniously on the floor and glance at you with concern.

"I bit her tongue," Cas explains. There's a tense comedic pause as the words sink in , and suddenly you're paying less attention to your tongue and more to your burning cheeks as Sam and Dean collapse on top of each other with laughter.

~

Dedication goes to the requester.

Not much to say about this one...?

Hope you like it????

Also everyone has full license to point out typos. Please do so I don't embarrass myself.

~Faulcn