The Breakout

I plopped the mission report down on Fury's desk.

"Agent Kendra,"
He said.

"Director Fury."
I replied.

"I trust that you left out any use of your magic from the file. I would like to keep this while development under wraps."

"Understood sir,"
I said shortly.

"Good."
He said, ending the conversation.

"Sir, I was ment to ask this before, but something school related has come up. So I am requesting the the rest the day as Well as tommorow. Then a the week before school starts off."
I said, swallowing the nervouse lump in my throat.

Fury intimidates me, I only started working at S.H.I.E.L.D this year. I was only training before.

He looked up at my with a raised eyebrow. He thought about it for a few minutes.

"Ok, I will grant you the rest of the day off as well as tommorow. We will discusses the week off before school when you get back. But if you are not back by 8:00 pm or earlier then you will not have the week before school off."
He said stiffly.

"Thank you Sir!"
I said and rushed out of his office.

I ran out of HQ and into an ally, the place I told Ron, Gorge and Fred to meet me.

I whipped out my wand and muttered a spell that turned it into a communicator.

"Ron, I'm ready. Pick me up, lets go break Harry outta his house."
I said into my wand.

"We're coming to get you."
Ron said.

I looked around not knowing what to expect. I glanced up and saw a car hovering above the ally, and slowly lower itself on the ground in front of me.

"Hey Ron, and people I don't really know."
I said as I hopped in the back.

"Bloody hell Kendra, why are we picking you up in a ally?"
Ron exclaimed as the car took off.

"Because Ron and others, I had no idea how you were going to meet me. Good thing I thought of that considering I am in a flying car."
I replied, slipping out of my proffessinal stance.

"Could you please-"
One of the twins started.

"Stop calling us 'others-'"
The other finished.

"We have-"

"Names-"

"I'm Fred-"

"And I'm George"

"Ok" I said "Hello Fred, hello George."

"Thank you."
They said in unison

I laughed.

"So Ron, what's the plan? Do we just park, or hover, or whatever this car does, in front of Harry's bedroom window. Then play it by ear from there?"

"Pretty much."
Ron said.

"Well you aren't very fun are you?.
Fred commented.

"Yeah who says we need a plan?"
George added.

I rolled my eyes. Typical Weasley family as far as I could tell.

Fred drove on.

We finally reached the house Harry stayed in.

"What do we do now? If we honk we could wake up the whole house."
Ron asked hurriedly.

"So much for playing it by ear."
I muttered.