The Return

I unscrewed the vent cover, and silently dropped to the floor.
I looked around confirming I had dropped into my room.

Though random people falling from air vents wasn't that uncommon. Crawling through air vents was the first thing you learned at S.H.I.E.L.D. Needless to say, some of the new recruits get lost and end up all over the base.

I checked the clock on my phone, it was 6:00 pm. Good, I have two hours to spare.

I grabbed a chair, and used it to climb back into the air ducts.
I had forgotten to let My mom or dad know I was going to help Harry. I had been gone a day and a half without telling her.

If I ran into her I would be delayed an hour, just to explain what I had done.

I needed the extra time to make a good impression on Fury. He still could tell me I couldn't go to the Weasley's.

I continued to climb till I looked throw a vent cover, and saw Fury sitting at his desk.

I looked at the clock on his wall and saw it was 7:00 pm. I unscrewed the cover with a screw driver on my pocket knife.

I slid threw feet first and landed in front of his desk in a crouch. I quickly stood up.

"Agent Barton."
He said.

"Yes Director Fury, I am fifty nine minutes early. I am checking in and requesting the week before my school starts off."
I said formally.

"Your request has been denied, Agent Barton. You will get one day off to collect your school supplies with your parents."
He stated, and went back to his work.

I was shell shocked. He had given me every reason to suspect the day before he would aprove the week off.

"Director, you had led me to believe the other day-"

"That I would approve you vacation. Yes I am aware, but I am giving you nine months off base. Those days are given for your education. You are a good agent we need you to level up in clearance. You can't do that if We give you any more vacation or sick days."
He said sternly.

" You are dismissed."

I left the office wanting to punch some one. I truged back to my room and changed into my S.H.I.E.L.D training uniform.
That's right they had a uniform for training.

I put my hair in a ponytail and walked to the gym by my room.

I made my way to the punching bag and let out my frustration.

After about a half hour of punching the bag, I heard some one stop abruply behind me.

I turned around and saw my parents standing behind me.

"Hey mom, get dad."
I said weakly.

"WHERE Have you been!"
My dad yelled

"You just left. You DIDN'T EVEN LEAVE US A NOTE!"
My mom yelled at me.

"WE ASKED FURY AND HE SAID YOU HADE LEFT ON A school EMERGENCY."
Mom continued.

One of the other agents in the gym glanced uneasly our way. Probably contemplating wether or not he should leave before Black Widow busted his head in.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKing."
Mom yelled.

I was having a serious sence of dia voo (sp?).

"Sorry, I just had promised a friend at school I would help him break out our other friend out of his house."
I said.

My parents looked at me, seeing if I was lying.

"Alright I don't want to know."
My dad said.

My mom nodded.

"Just don't do it again."

"Ok, I won't."
I said.

"Now let me help you with target practice, your form needs a little help."
My dad said.

"Of course. Oh and mom!"
I called after her.

She turned around.

"Could we go to Diogan Ally soon? I need my school supplies."

"Sure, we just need to wait for the letter to come, telling us what we need to get."
She explained.

Then She left. She never asked me if my homework was finished. I think she just assumed it was. If she thought that, she was right. I had finished it long ago.

"Lets get started."
Dad said.

"Ok"
I replied.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Happy new year guys, I hope you liked the chapter. Good luck with all your new year resalutions. Vote and comment.

Forever and always,

Me.