Detention

We followed Snape past the Great Hall and into his office.

"I see,"
he said

"The train wasn't  good enough for Harry Potter and his sidekicks. Wanted to arrive with a bang, didn't you?"

I was not to happy being called a sidekick.

"No, Professor, the barrier it-"

"Quiet."
He said coolly

"What happened to the car?"
The question was directed at Ron who gulped.

"You were seen."
He said.

Holding up the Evening Prophet with the headline: Flying Car Mystified Muggles.

He read the arrival aloud, which told that two Muggles in London saw a flying car.

"Another four to five Muggles saw the car as well. I am aware, Mr. Weasley, that your father works in the Ministry of Muggle Artifacts Office?"

He looked strait at Ron.

"Dear, his own son."

I suddenly realized how serious this was. Ron's father could loose his job.

"I noticed that the Whopping Willow was caused much damage by your little stunt."
He continued.

"That tree did more damage to us-"
I said angrily.

"Silence." Snape snapped. "Sadly you are not in my house so I cannot expel you. So I will go fetch the people who do have that power. Wait here."

We stared at each other As Snape left. We were actually going to be expelled. It was actually happening.

Shape entered with Grandma.
We were all petrified as she pulled out her wand,

"Sit."
She said

Pointing the the fire place with her wand.

We sat.

"Explain."
She said.

Ron jumped into the story, which I had not heard before. When he got to the part where I showed up and lied to the gaurd Grandma gave me a disapproving stare.

"- So you see professor McGonagal, we had no choice, we couldn't get in the train."

"Why didn't you send is an owl? I believe you have one Harry."

We all gaped. Now that someone had said it, it seemed so obviouse.

"And Kendra, you have a phone why didn't you call your parents?"

I was flabbergasted.

"We didn't think-"
Harry tried.

"Well that is obviouse."
She snapped.

There was a knock, and Headmaster Dumbledore walked in.

"Explain why you did this."
He said disapointed.

Harry deflated and hung his head.

Ron explained what happneed without involving his father. He made it sound like we had found a flying car at Kings Crossing. Everyone saw right through it, but Dumbledore didn't question it.

"We will go pack our stuff." Ron said hopelessly as we started to get up.

"What are you talking about Weasley?" Grandma asked.

"Your going to expel is aren't you?"
Harry asked.

"Not today, but what you have done is very sirius. Next time We will have to expel you and I will be writing to your families tonight."
Dumbledore said.

I gulped. My parents have a little insecurity about being good parents. I think sometimes they second guess their decision to raise me at S.H.I.E.L.D HQ.

I am not really sure how they will take this. I can imagine them reading the letter and sharing a disappointed look.

Snape looked disappointed.

"Dumbledore, acts of this nature should not go un-"

"It will be up to Professor McGonagal to decide the punishment."
Dumbledore said.

As Professor Dumbledore and Professor Snape left Grandma told Ron to go tho the hospital wing but here refused.

"Professor, I wanted to see my sister's Sorting Ceremony."
Ron started.

"The Sorting is over. Your sister was sorted into Gryffindor."
Grandma said.

"Oh good." Ron breathed.

"Speaking of Gryffindor-"
Grandma started.

"Professor, when we took the car the term hadn't started. So Gryffindor shouldn't have any points taken."
Harry said.

"I will not take any points from Gryffindor."
We all smiled.

"But you all have detention."
She finished.

After eating a few sandwiches, in Snapes office and discussing why the barrier closed, we headed back to the Common Room.

We came to the door,

"Password?"
The fat lady asked.

"Eh..."
Harry said.

"There you are! Where have you been?"
Hermione said running up behind us.

"The most far fetched rumours. Someone said you had been expelled for crashing a flying car-"

"Well, we haven't been expelled,"
Ron assured her.

"Your not telling me you did crash a flying car?"

"Hermione it's fine. My parents flow a car to Kings Crossing. That's how we always get here."
I said.

"Now what's the password."
Ron asked.

She told us, and the minute we stepped into the Common Room people started clapping.

"-brillient'"

"Inspiring-"

"-what an entrance!-"

"Why couldn't we come in a flying car?"
Fred and George said.

Pushing their way to through the crowd.

I went to the girls dorm and was tackled in a bear hug.

"Hey Lav."
I said

I saw Cho and Jazz sitting on their beds.

"Hey Cho, hey Jazz."

I couldn't help but notice Jazz's hair. It was up in a bun made out of braids.

"Nice hair. As always."
I said with a smile.

They asked me about the flying car and I told them what happened. But mostly we just laughed and caught up.

Later Hermione came in. Finally after about an hour of gossiping, we all went to bed.

^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥£^£¡££¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£££^£^£^£^£^

Hey guys, sorry that chapter took so long. I wanted there lines to be a little more acurate so I and to dig through my room to find it.
Did anyone ketch the little sirius hole. I know it had no purpus at all. But get maybe someone thought it was funny.

Forever and always,

Me.