Halloween Party (Finally)

Hermione and I walked waled into the Common Room together. Lav and her other friends had done a great job transforming the Common Room into an ideal space for a party.  a big banner that read Happy Halloween in orange block letters was hung at the back of the room. The couches had fake cobwebs draped over them. Three study tables had been put together so there was a place to put punch and candy students bought or smuggled from the Great Hall. Someone had enchanted the fire in the fireplace to form pictures of magical creatures randomly.

"Waoh," Hermione breathed.

"I know right," I agreed. " I never imagined my first Halloween party would be this...authentic

Hermione gave me a sideways look. I know what she was thinking. How could I never gone too a Halloween party. We had had covered this topic and others like it already. I am not going to have it again. I don't want her pity. Or anyone else's.

"Hey look, Lav and Jazz are over by the window. Lets go say hi." I suggested. We made our way through the crowed to the back window.

"Hello Lavender, Hello Jasmine." Hermione greeted. Jazz was  dressed as a Ballerina. she had her long brown hair spun up into a bun one the top of her head. To match the hairdo she wore a a light pink leotard with a sort, ruffly pink skirt attached to it. Lavender was ousted dressed it a Gryffindor sweater, scarf, slippers and a red and gold striped skirt.

" Hey Kendra, Hello Hermione." They chorused.

" Hey Guys, love the outfit Jazz. No offense Lav, but what are you?'' I asked. Hermione hit me in the ribs.

"i m dressed as The Gryffindor Spirt." she responded proudly.

"Are you and Hermione dressed as Medieval Princesses?" Jazz asked.

"-of course."

"-I told you people would get it Hermione!" Hermione and I glared at each other. 

" Anyway, amazing job with the decorations and the food is amazing." I  complimented.

" Actually, how did you get all of this stuff? The food, the fake cobwebs?" Hermione asked

"Oh that, Cho helped us find spells for the fire and cobwebs. The banner we made and the house elves gave us extra food." They explained.

' What about the candy-" suddenly a first years toughen started to grow and a few students yelled.

" WEASLEY!" Jazz and Lav yelled as they darted off to find Fred and George. I couldn't help laughing a little bit.

"to bad Harry and Ron are missing this!@" I said between laughs.

"It's ,to funny." Hermione scolded.

"YEs it is."

"No it is not!" Hermione argued. 

Then she cracked a smile. We both started laughing uncontrollably. We walked over to the punch bowl and each got a glass. I raise my cup and Hermione did the same.

"Happy Halloween,"

"Happy Halloween,"

Then our glasses collided and we Toasted to Halloween.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Hey guys, I know that was a short chapter, but hey, the party finally happened. I hope I did it justice. How long has it been building up to this party? Three, Four chapters? Anyway I hoped you guys liked it. Please comment your opinion on shortening  the story and paralyzing Kendra.