Slugs.

I was walking down the halls on my way to class when I say a first year with a camera ask Harry of he could sign a picture.

I laughed and walked up to Harry and the gang.

"So Harry, decided to sell signed pictures."
I teased.

"If I was as famous as you I would have started awhile a go. All the extra money."

Harry glared at me and tried to reply.

"Are you Harry's friend?"
The wide eyes boy asked as he snapped a picture of me.

"Of course I am and who might we be?"
I questioned.

"I am Colin. Both my parents are muggles and I want to show them everything in Hogwarts?"
He rambled.

Then he turned back to Harry.

"Could you please sign the photo?"

Out of no where Lockhart showed up.

"Photo signing? I'll tell you what. Why don't you take a picture of Harry and I?"
He said throwing an arm around Harry.

Colin smile and did as he was told.

"There you go. Now run along."
He said as he signed the photo.

Colin skipped down the hallway to class.

Lockhart had a little conversation with Harry that I had no intention of listening to.

Once Lockhart left Ron showed up.

"Why was he here?"
Ron asked

"Why else."
I dead panned.

"Well I have to go to practice. Wood is going ballistic."
Harry said.

"Mind if I join?"
I asked
"Hermione might come too."

"I think I will come too."
Ron said.

"Ok, just don't tell Colin."
Harry said looking around.

We head off to the field. A few minutes later Hermione came.

We sat and talked while Ron complained about his broken wand.

"Hey I have to go. Wood is obsessing over Quidditch and I have practice soon."
Harry said.

I glanced at Hermione and Ron.

"Mind if we come and watch?"
I asked.

Harry shrugged.

------------------------------------------------------

Hermione, Ron and I sat in the
quidditch watching Harry practice.

"Do you ever think about trying out for the team Ron?"
I asked him.

"Sometimes, but they have all the players and no one has said anything about tryouts."
Ron said glummly.

"What about you Hermione?"
I questioned.

"Me?" She laughed. "It's not like I couldn't, but it's not really my thing."
She replied.

I looked over to the left when I heard a camera snap.

"Look there's Colin."
Hermione said pointing in his direction.

Ron singgered.

"I bet Harry will just love this."

The team stopped practicing and as they did the Slytherin team came onto the field.

A epic show down seemed to be starting and I did not want to miss it.

I ran to the field with Ron and Hermione in tow.

"You just bought your way onto the team. No skill required if you have money for Slytherins."
Harry sassed.

"Hey what's going on? I thought you were practicing."
Hermione asked innocently.

"What do you know you filthy mudblood."
Malfoy snapped.

There was an uproar on the field.
Hermione stepped back shocked.
Fred George and I launched ourselves at Malfoy, but Angelina, a girl on the quidditch team, held me back while shrieking 'how dare you!' at Malfoy.

But no one had time to stop Ron.

He stepped right on front of Malfoy and shouted some spell that had something to do with slugs. As soon as he finished, slugs came pouring out of Ron's mouth.

"Can't afford a proper wand Weasley. You wouldn't know how to use it anyway."
Malfoy sneered.

Hermione rushed to Ron.

"We have to get him to Hagrid's  hut. It's the only place close enough."
Harry advised.

Harry and Hermione helped Ron to Hagrid's hut. I stayed behind to deal with the Slytherins. I wrenched my arm out of Angelina's grasp.

"Who the hell do you think you are!"
I screamed at no Slytherin in particulate.

Then a more pointed hiss at Malfoy.

"What did you do to Ron?"

"Nothing. The weasel did it to himself."
The little snake replied.

"Why are you always so horrible? Hermione beat you in exams last year. She is the smartest person at Hogwarts! Calling her horrible names won't make you better than her!"
I yelled running me mouth.

Malfoy looked like he was about to explode. Before anyone could do anything else I walked off the field. One of the Slytherins yelled some insult I couldn't make out after me but I ignored it.

I stormed to the library and sat down in a comfy chair, brooding.
A few minutes later the librarian came and asked me if I was going to check out a book or just sit there.

To avoid conflict, I got up and found a very nice book about dragons. I couldn't help think that Hagrid's would like it.

The book had some amazing pictures and stories of Dragon trainers and such. For some reason I wished I could breath fire. It would be so much easier to just breathe Malfoy out of existence then to deal with him.

",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",

Hey guys, how long has it been? One month, two months? I am so sorry about the wait for this chapter. The truth is, I have writers block. For all the other books I have a pretty good plan laid out. But this is the one book I just can't think of a way to add plot to.
So if anyone has any ideas for this book, please leave a comment. Also I am think of making a pole to see who Kendra's love interest will be in future books. I have to figure it out earl do I can work in into the books. Thank you for your patience.

Forever and always,

Me.