Home?

I stared out the window again as the Hogwarts Express brought all the students back to the school. I smiled as I thought if the last week if Christmas break. Maria Hill had trained me the rest of the break. She got me back in shape in no time. I remembered fondly Christmas morning.

Apon walking into the training room I had seen  eight presents on the bench. Maria stood next to the pile with a present in her hand.

"Merry Christmas." Marie greeted. She saw me staring at the pile of presents. "There were only three in the beginning. Then six owls came and left the other ones."
Maria had explained.

"Well merry Christmas." I had  responded. She handed me the present she was holding. It had a small card with her name on it on the top. When I had opened it I saw a new customized S.H.I.E.L.D ops. uniform. I then thanked her and she explained that she new I had grown out of the old one.

The next present I had opened was from Mrs. Weasley. It was a blue sweater with the letter K on it. The next present was from Hermione. It was a collar that was enchanted to keep Yet-To-Be-Named from transforming into a cheetah. I had received a present from Jazz which was a Gryffindor hair clip. I received a present from Cho which was a pack of pens designed as quills. Apparently there is some muggleborn store in Diagon Ally. Lav gave me a water bottle that was enchanted to never run out of water. My Grandmother had given me a book about dragons. I then opened the present from Coulson which was a wilderness survival book.

The last present I had opened was from my parents. Apon opening I had discovered that they had given me a picture book. Each picture was a selfie of both of them together on each mission the had gone on. The pictures didn't give much information as to where they were, but I loved the pictures just the same.

The train julted to a stop and I  was brought back to the present. I got off the train and headed to the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Guess who's back." I called as I entered the Common Room. Lav Jazz and Cho were sitting by the fire, Hermione was at a table reading and Ron and Harry were now where to be found.

"Welcome back Kendra," Hermione greeted.

"Thank you for the Christmas presents." I told them.

"You are welcome." They chorused.

Fred and George walked in soaking wet and laughing.

"His face was priceless!"

"That got her attention!"

"Shut up Fred."

"Look George, Kendra got a Weasley sweater."

"A what?" I asked, then looked down at the sweater I was wearing. Then I looked at the one the twins were wearing. "Oh."

"What on earth happened to you?" Hermione asked.

"We found a charm in the restricted section of the library-"

"That tamed the giant squid in the great lake." They told us.

"How did you get the book?" Lav questioned.

"We got Lockhart to sign a form."
Fred explained.

"That prick didn't even look at what he was signing." George added. We all laughed.

"So what happened?" Jazz asked, intrigued.

"Well, we stole some gilli weed from the potion  cabinet and jumped into the Black Lake."
Fred began.

"We found it and cast the taming spell and jumped in its head. Then we rode it to the surface."
George  continued.

"We made the squid spray ink over everyone except Angilina. Because George here has a crush." Fred finished.

"Waoh," Cho breathed. Fed and George bowed excepting our praise. Hermione scawled, looking annoyed at the trouble they caused.

"It's not like your so innocent Hermione." Fred accused.

"This is Hermione you are talking about." Lavender defended.

"Well we saw a book that had been in the restricted section in her bag." George said.

"Big surprise, Hermione blended the rules to get  book." I sassed.

"I only did what you did. Lockhart signed the form!" Hermione shot back blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed."
Fred said putting an arm around her shoulder.

"We knew it would happen eventually."
George said putting his arm on her other shoulder.

"We are so proud." They said in unison. Hermione looked about ready to die.

"Guys leave her alone it was just one book."
I tried.

"Today it's one book, tomorrow she will be punching Malfoy."
Fred explained.

"Kendra I need your help finding something the the library."
Hermione said shortly.

"Ok." I replied.

°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°°+°+°+°+°+
Hey guys, sorry This chapter took so long. It was meant to be out a month ago. The book should be ending in a few chapters.

Forever and Always,

Me.