Somebody Familiar- Chapter 1

(This story takes place in your apartment in Y/S. You are 25 years old.) Also, Y/S = Your State

You woke up to a bang coming from your kitchen. You look over at your clock. "12.45." you mumble to yourself. You sighed as you got out of your bed and exited your room. You went into your kitchen and saw nothing. Nobody in there nor nothing broken. You shrugged your shoulders as you went back into your room. 'Probably not going to be able to go back to sleep.' you thought to yourself as you picked up your laptop that was currently on your nightstand. You clicked on google chrome and searched up Youtube. Once Youtube popped up on your screen, you searched up Markiplier. Mark was your favorite youtuber. He mainly helped you through your life. When you were going through a rough time, Mark was there to make you smile. And smiling was impossible to you at the moment. As the results came up, you noticed that he had only posted one video today. The creepy thing though was that it was live. You clicked on the video to see Mark just staring at you. But, it didn't quite look like Mark. This "Mark" was very pale with hints of a very faint black going around his body. He was smiling at you so it made you notice his sharp teeth. His eyes were pitch black and his glasses were off at the moment. Also, instead of having and 8-bit "M" on his shirt, he had an 8-bit "D". You were confused as you watched him for the first few seconds, but that's when you heard another bang in your kitchen. You rolled your eyes as you placed the laptop down on your bed and went into your kitchen. 

Once again, you saw nothing. You sighed as you walked back into your room. You slid back onto your bed and crossed your legs. You  then put the laptop on your legs and noticed that "Mark" wasn't on the screen anymore. "What?" you questioned yourself as you stared at the screen in confusion. All of a sudden, you heard a deep chuckle come from behind you as you felt arms go around your waist. Whoever was behind you lifted you up and onto their lap. All you did was stay frozen in fear. The person bent forward and put their lips right next to your ear. "Hello beautiful~." HE said. You recognized that voice. But you were to scared to concentrate on who it was. The person moved his lips away from your ear and onto your neck. He then started kissing it gently. But soon the kisses turned rough. You tried pushing him away put he would just push you back. And then that's when he found your weak spot. You whimpered as he kissed it gently. He grinned and took his lips off of your neck. He put his finger on the spot and started rubbing a circle around it. "What's this?" he chuckled. "Is this what I think it is?"

 You finally decided to speak. "W-who are you?" you stuttered. He chuckled again and put his arms around your waist again. As he turned you around, he put your legs around his waist. You knew who it was right away. It was the "Mark" from the video. Looking at him in real life made your eyes go wide and sent shivers down your spine. You shook your head. "Mark?" you whispered. He frowned and shook his head. He bent forward until his lips were next to your ear again. "No, I am not that fool." he said sternly. He stayed there as you thought for a moment. He looks like Mark, but maybe more...evil? If he was the evil side of Mark, than that makes him... You let out a little gasp as you noticed who it was. "Darkiplier." you whispered. He chuckled and nodded his head. "Wow, so you actually know who I am." You then shook your head. "H-how?" you asked while in shock. He pulled away from your ear and smiled wickedly. "How what~?" he asked. "How did you get in here...and how are you...real?" you asked, obviously confused as hell. He chuckled once again and answered. "One, I crawled out of your laptop screen. Two, I was created by the Markiplier community. Fanarts and fanfics mainly gave me power to become an alter ego of Mark." You didn't talk after that. Darkiplier... real? You then decided to talk. "W-why are you here?" you asked. He smiled. "I am here for you." He answered. "What?" you asked, way beyond confused. But before anything else happened, he snapped his fingers, and you fainted.

(Sorry for shortness! Anyway, hope you enjoy. There will defiantly be more chapters. But goodbye for now. :P )