Another alter ego- Chapter 17

That night, you slept with Mark. You still owed him and he still owed you. So you decided that a little romance would make it even. Dark didn't find out though. He thought that you slept on the couch because of your little "dream" last night. He thought that you just needed some alone time. But that wasn't the truth. Nothing too serious happened with you and Mark. Just some kissing, including soft spot neck kisses, and a lot of compliments when you whimpered during the soft spot neck kisses like, "You're cute when you do that." Or "Why do you have to be so adorable." But the next morning, you woke up lying next to Mark, smiling.

You loved everything about last night. It was just like having a romantic time with Dark but kind of different. It was more...gentle. And you enjoyed every part of it. You got off of the bed. Mark noticed and started complaining. "Nuu, stay for just a little longer." You rolled your eyes and giggled. "But I have to go and make sure Dark doesn't find out. Mark at up and made his way off the bed You picked up your shirt, that was on the ground, and put it over your head where it then placed itself over your chest, now covering the upper part of your body. Mark came over to you and smiled as he placed his lips on yours. You kissed him as he did the same. You soon separated and smiled back at him. "Good morning, sexy." He said. You blushed as you responded back, "Right back at you." Mark chuckled as he kissed your forehead. "You're so adorable." He whispered. You smiled and exited the room.

You went down the steps and into the kitchen. Nobody was in there. You weren't that hungry so you decided to head straight to Dark's room. You went down the hallway and into Dark's room. He was sleeping soundly in his bed. You chuckled as you went over to bed and sat beside him. You gently started to run his arm as he shifted into a different sleeping position. You smiled as you leaned over and kissed his cheek. You then stood up on your feet and headed for the door. You turned back around to see Dark now sitting up in his bed rubbing his eyes. You smiled and walked back over to him. "Good morning." You said as you sat down beside him. "Hey babe." He said sleepily. He then leaned forward and kissed your forehead. He grabbed your waist and placed you on top of his lap. "So...anything you doing today?" He asked. You shook your head. He smiled. "Good." He responded. You looked at him confused. "Why?" You asked. "No reason." He replied.

You rolled your eyes and leaned your head back on his chest. He then started to put his arms up your shirt. You stood frozen as he started kissing your neck. "Dark...really?" You chuckled. "What?" He asked as he smirked. You rolled your eyes and giggled. "Never mind." You replied. He then stopped. He took you off of his lap and fast walked into the living room. You watched him do so, very confused. You got up and followed him. You stayed behind the wall in the hallway. You looked in the living room to see Light and Dark staring at the door in the kitchen. "Mark!" Dark yelled. Mark ran down the steps. "What?" Dark looked at Mark with a worried face. "We have guest." Dark replied. Light nodded his head. "We can feel an alter ego coming. We just don't know which one." Light said. You let out a little gasp. Nobody heard it. You then stared at the door and awaited an alter ego.

Please don't be Wilford. Please don't be Wilford! You thought. You started hearing footsteps as your heart started to beat rapidly. Then, everything went silent. You stared at the door and so did Mark, Dark, and Light. Out of nowhere, the door was kicked down. It was literally knocked down off of its hinges. You closed your eyes at the sound of the door falling. You reopened them to see...Googleplier! He stood in the doorway, glaring at Dark, Mark, and Light. You stood frozen in your spot as Light walked forward to Google. "Google, what are you doing here?" Light asked swiftly. Google focused on him and answered. "Master has ordered me to kidnap someone for him while he "recovers"." He responded in robotic-like voice as he looked around the room.

Dark growled as Mark put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down. You hid behind the wall so that Google couldn't see you. "Well then, who do you need to kidnap?" Light asked calmly as if he didn't know the answer. Google then focused back on him. "Master said that who I need to kidnap is the only female in this room." He replied. "Who is the one that you call "master"? I thought I was your master." Mark said looking at him confused. Google focused on him. "No, HE is my master. He never told me his real name except for to call him "master". But I did some research." Google stated. He looked forward at nothing and continued. "Wilford Warfstache. Age 26. And is an alter ego of a man named "Markiplier", who has many other alter egos." Mark shook his head. "Yes, Google, and you are one of those alter egos. And I am the one called "Markiplier". I made you. Wilford probably brain washed you or something like that." Mark said.

Google glared at him. "No, he is my master. You have nothing to do with this. All that I need is that female. Now, this could turn out easy, or it could turn out hard. Choose one, but choose wisely." Google said sternly. Dark chuckled and stepped forward while cracking his knuckles. "Hard way it is then." Dark said. Just then, Mark held him back. "Stop! He could probably beat you." Mark whispered to him. Dark elbowed him in the stomach. "Are you kidding?! I am not going to lose to a dumb robotic piece of technology!" Dark said as Mark fell to his knees holding his stomach. "Taken sentence to offense. Fighting mode now active." Google said sternly as his eyes turned red. Dark threw himself at Google as they both fell onto the floor fighting. You took the chance of distraction to help Mark.

You ran towards him and helped him up. He looked at you with shock and worry written all over his face. "Go and hide! I don't want you getting hurt!" Mark whisper-yelled. Just before you could respond, you heard a loud bang followed by a scream of pain. You looked behind you to see Dark lying on the ground and Google looking down at him. Google then looked up at you, with his eyes still a fiery red. "Female detected." He said as he walked over to you. You backed up and made sure that Mark was behind you. He tried to get in front of you but you kept pushing him back. You would risk anything to save the three of them. Even if that meant doing something you didn't want to do.

Light ran over and tried to push Google back but failed. Instead, Google took his whole body and slammed it onto the ground with a loud thud following after it. He screamed in pain as Light crouched down beside you. He took you by the throat and lifted you into the air. He then dropped you so that you stood on your feet. You looked at him while holding your neck. Mark got up but was idmmediatly pushed back down by you. You didn't want him to get hurt. He looked at you with shock. Google put his hand in your hand and before you knew it, you two disappeared.

(I'm sorry for fan girling but I have to do it. I literally love Googleplier. He is so adorable :) Sorry for wasting your time but I just had to let my feelings come out. Ok, bye :P )