You can't block out light- Chapter 10

The rest of the day was okay. Mark needed to record a video and he asked you to be in it. Of course you said yes. You two played GTA5. It was awesome, until it started getting late and you had to stop. "Mark, get into my car! GET INTO MY CAR!!!" you yelled at the top of your lungs. "I'm trying!" Mark yelled back. You two were trying to get a jet from the military base, but that plan isn't going well so far. "That's it! I'm leaving!" You said as you drove away from Mark and tried to get away from the tanks. But then you got shot. "Dammit!" you yelled as you set the controller down on the desk. Mark then started laughing. "What?" you asked looking at him confused. Mark, not being able to speak, just pointed at the screen, still laughing. You looked over at the screen and...Mark was flying a jet. "What the fuck?!" you yelled as Mark fell out of his chair. You then rolled your eyes and stole the controller out of Mark's hands. "Hey!" He whined as he stood up and sat back down on his chair. Just as he sat down, the jet exploded into millions of pieces. You gently placed the controller down on the table and crossed your arms. "There, now we are even." You said with a smile on your face.

 Mark looked at you with a serious face. He then crossed his arms too. "So, to get back at me for supposedly killing your person, you kill me by crashing my jet into a mountain." "Yup." You giggled. Mark rolled his eyes and faced his way to the camera. "Thank you everybody for watching this video. And as always, I will see you, in the next video. Buh-bye!" He said and waved bye to the camera. You waved too until Mark hit the button so that it ended. You sighed and sat back in the chair. "You did well for your first time playing GTA." Mark said as he turned off all of his equipment. You smiled. "Thanks. I like doi-" you were cut off by a loud noise coming from downstairs.

 You stood up and walked over to the door. You opened it and walked through. (Mark's room was upstairs. Yeah, Dark kind of allowed him to live in his room again. Oh, also, in the beginning, Dark invaded Mark by taking over his body. He also invaded his room. But, there was an extra room upstairs and downstairs. So, Mark chose upstairs, therefore, you have the downstairs room. But, how did Mark's equipment get in his "new" room? Easy, they moved it from downstairs to upstairs. So, yeah. Bye :P ) You made your way down the steps and into the living room to see...yeah, you guessed it, Lightiplier. 

He was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. He was also facing you. You smiled. "Light!" you said as you ran over and sat down next to him to give him a hug. "Hey Y/N! How are you feeling?" He said as he hugged you back. "I feel awesome." You replied while smiling wider. Mark sighed, "Light, what are you doing here?" Light got up and walked over to Mark. "I am here to help you guys." He said as he smiled. "Help with what?" Mark asked. Light's expression turned serious as he began to speak. "You know that Wilford will come back. You know that he will try to take Y/N. So, I want in. I want to help protect her so she doesn't get hurt, counting you and Dark." Mark crossed his arms. "And what makes you think-" "That we need your help." Dark spoke in before Mark could finish.

 He shut his bedroom door and walked down the hallway. "Nice to see you again, Light." Dark said obviously annoyed. Light rolled his eyes. "Look, I know that you two don't want me here, but I seriously want to help. Because apparently you two think that I am a douche." He then glared at Mark. "Well, the reason I called you a douche is because of this. You literally barged in here without asking us first." "This is the first time I did it. Anyway, Wilford barged in here and I don't see you calling him a douche." Light replied raising his voice a little. "Yeah, well we all know that he is a douche." Dark added in as he walked over to Mark and stood beside him. 

Light rolled his eyes again. "What do you think is the worst that could happen while I stay here?" Light asked now with his arms crossed too. Mark and Dark both looked at each other. Dark sighed and looked at his feet while Mark rubbed the back of his neck. "It's kind of difficult to explain." Mark said while looking over at you. You knew what he meant. He was thinking that, like he said this morning, Light would do something to you. "Mark...don't worry. You too, Dark. It will be fine if he just stayed for a little." You said calmly as you stood up next to Light. Dark looked up and walked over to you. He put his hands on your shoulders and looked deep into your eyes. He then sighed, "Fine, he could stay here for a little. But you owe me." You smiled as he kissed your forehead and smiled back. He let go of your shoulders and faced Light. "We don't have any extra rooms. So, sleep on the couch." You shook your head and put your hand on Dark's shoulder. "No, it's fine. I'll take the couch and he can have my room." "Now that's no place for a lady to sleep." Mark chuckled.

 I looked over at him, then back at Dark. I then leaned in close to Dark's ear and whispered, "What about your room?" you pulled away to see Dark smiling. "Sure, you could sleep with me for a little while until Light leaves." He whispered back. "So, where are you sleeping?" Mark asked. "In Dark's room." you answered as you looked over at him. "So, Dark is sleeping on the couch?" He asked more suspicious now. You hesitated to answer. But Dark answered for you. "No, I...am going to be sleeping..." he trailed off thinking of an answer. You then had an idea. "On the ground. He will be sleeping, in his room, on the ground." You said calmly hoping that Mark believed you.

 He shrugged his shoulders and said, "You know, you could have just slept in my room and I would have taken the couch." You shrugged your shoulders and chuckled a bit. "Now that's no place for a man to sleep." You taunted him. Mark rolled his eyes and smiled a bit. He then went back upstairs. You gave a wave for Light to follow you to your room which was now his room. "Here you go." You said as you turned around to face Light. "So, you will actually allow me to stay here for a little bit?" he asked looking at you. "Of course! This is what you deserve for helping me." You responded. Light smiled softly and leaned towards you. He slowly bent forward and put a small kiss on your forehead. You started to blush as he backed away. "Thanks." He said. "Yeah, you too." You replied softly as you exited the room. You went back into the living room to see Dark lying on the couch, watching TV. You sat down next to him and put your head on his chest. "So, you actually would share a room with me, huh?" he asked as he looked down at you. "Yeah." You yawned back. He chuckled as he carefully took off his shirt and in a matter of time, wings were wrapped around your body. After about five minutes, you passed out. You drifted to sleep, in a demon's wings.

Dark's POV

After five minutes, she fell asleep in my wings. I smiled as I looked down at her. She's so adorable when she sleeps. I carefully got up, with her still in my right wing, and made my way to my bedroom. Well, our bedroom now. Once I got in there, I carefully placed her down on the bed. I put my wings away. It's so funny when she looks amazed to see my wings. Her E/C eyes widen and her face lights up with joy. She's so cute when she does that. I smiled to myself just thinking about her. I slowly placed myself next to her and placed my arm around her waist. I pull her closer to me and smile, as I imagine this happening, just for as long as Light stays here.