A good way to recover- Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

We got home in about 10 minutes after we left. Dark was silent the whole walk, but Mark was very talkative. I just guessed that Dark was thinking, but I kind of got worried. Once we got home, Mark went to his room to record a video because he hasn't recorded a video in a long time, and Dark went to his room. I followed him and stopped at his doorframe. I leaned against it as he sat on his bed facing me. "So..." I said as I walked over to him and sat down on the bed. "So what?" he asked looking at me. "What were you thinking about while we were walking home?" "You." You turned your head to one side like a puppy would if it were confused. "Why?" You asked. Dark chuckled. "Because I like thinking about you." "Why do you like thinking about me?" you asked "Because I like thinking about how beautiful you are."Dark responded. You started blushing. "Ok...I know now what I wanted to know." You replied. Dark chuckled again. "You're so cute when you do that." "Do what?" you said as you crossed your arms. "That." Dark said as he pointed at your face. "When you blush." "Well, I only blush when you make a compliment about me or..." You stopped talking as you blushed even more. "When I do this." Dark said as he took his shirt off. He then stood up in front of you. You tried to keep your eyes locked on his face, but when he started tugging at the edge of his pants, you gave up.

 You were blushing like crazy and you were probably close to a nose bleed. Dark chuckled and slowly put his hand on your chest. He then slowly pushed you back on the bed. "I forgot about something." Dark chuckled. "W-what's that?" You stuttered. When your body was fully down on the bed and Dark was above you, he slowly bent down to your ear and whispered, "You made out with Wilford. That is considered something bad." He then chuckled a little bit more. "And when you do something bad, I give you a punishment." You laughed a little bit as he pulled away from your ear. "So, what is my punishment~?" you asked. "This." Dark said as he moved his face closer to yours until his face was right in front of yours. He then smirked and started kissing you. He quickly snapped his fingers. The door then suddenly closed. You pulled away a smiled a little bit. "Really?" "Yeah, privacy is important." Dark chuckled. You rolled your eyes and continued to kiss him. 

He went gentle, as usual, but then he went rough, which was also usual. After a few minutes, Dark started tugging at your shirt. You smirked in the kiss as you helped him take it off. Once it was off, you two stopped kissing so you could breathe. "Wow." Dark said staring at...you know what. You chuckled. "Well, I should really be going now-"You were cut off by Dark. As you were saying the sentence, you were pulling yourself off of the bed. But, Dark pushed you back on. He sighed, "Not only did you make out with Wilford, but you also got shot." You crossed your arms. "Yeah, well, that wasn't my fault. I practically saved your life." "Ok then, if you want to go that way. Let me see..." he then trailed off into thought. "When Wilford paid us a little "visit", you went into the basement when I told you not to." "Again, I saved your life." You scoffed. Dark chuckled. "Ok, so let's just say that since you made out with Wilford, I should give you a big punishment for it." You rolled your eyes and smiled a bit. "Whatever you say, Darkimoo~." You teased. "Oh yeah, calling me "Darkimoo" is another reason why." Dark said. You just rolled your eyes again and prepared for some fun. 

Dark leaned in again and started kissing you. After a few moments, he must have gotten bored. Because he started tugging on the edge of your pants. (Just saying, you are still in your pajamas. But let's just say that you wear a bra to bed. Thank you. :p) You smirked into the kiss again and helped him pull off your pants. Then an idea came in your mind. While still kissing him, you put your arms around his neck and put your legs around his waist. You then flipped the both of you so that Dark wasn't on top of you anymore. You separated from the kiss and crawled off of the bed, smiling because of what you just did. You went to go open the door, but it was locked.

 You turned around to see Dark now lying on the bed, doing a sexy pose, while biting down on a rose. You blushed so much that you were about to explode. All of the sudden, a black flash came from behind Dark's back. You stared in awe as you saw what the black flash actually was. Behind Dark's back were now wings. You smiled as you walked over to the bed and sat down next to Dark. Dark took the rose out of his mouth and threw it on the ground. He then wrapped his wings around your body while his arms just wrapped around your waist. He chuckled, "See, it's impossible to leave me." You chuckled a little bit too as you laid your head on his chest and closed your eyes. He took one of his arms off of your waist and started rubbing your arm. You kept smiling.

 If this is what my punishments will be like, then I should be bad all of the time. You thought to yourself. Dark chuckled, "Really now? You would be bad just so that you could do this with me?" You opened your eyes and started blushing again. You totally forgot that he could read your mind. He chuckled again and whispered in your ear, "Its fine. I would love to do this often too." Dark then started kissing your neck again. You closed your eyes again. And of course he found your weak spot. You let out little whimpers as Dark kept kissing it. "D-dark?" "Yes?" he said as he stopped kissing your neck. "What if Wilford comes back? Like he said?" Dark hesitated before answering. He then responded, "Don't worry, my dearest. If he comes back, then I will protect you. I will do anything just so that Wilford doesn't get you again." "Why, though? Why would you protect me?" you asked. Dark chuckled and whispered into your ear, "Because I love you."