A night to remember- Chapter 19

Y/N's POV
You soon saw yourself in a place that you have never seen before. It was set up nicely though. You were in a bedroom with a king sized bed in front of you. In front of the bed was a table with two chairs on either side. The table had a bundle of roses in a vase in the center of the table. In front of the chairs were plates with nicely placed silverware next to them. The plates seemed to have spaghetti on them. The room was dimly lit and the light above your head made the room seem like it was glowing a dark shade of red. The floor carpet was black while the walls were a dark shade of red. There were no windows and only one door to your left. You stared in amazement as Wilford chuckled. "Amazed?" He asked. You nodded your head as you smiled at him. He grinned back and sat on the bed. You looked down at your clothing. And then you touched your hair. "May I take a shower and, hopefully, change into different clothes?" You asked. Wilford smiled and nodded his head. He got up and opened the door. He led you to the bathroom. You opened the door and locked it behind you as you started taking off your clothes. You then slowly turned the knob on the tub.

Water then started to come out from the shower head as you stepped in. You sighed as the hot sensation calmed down your nerves. You closed your eyes and embraced the moment. Soon after a couple of seconds, you actually started to clean yourself. Surprisingly, there was body shampoo for women and hair shampoo for women. After you cleaned yourself, you sat down in the shower Indian style. You wrapped your arms around your legs and dug your face into your knees. You closed your eyes and once again, embraced the moment. But suddenly, you heard the door open. "Hello?" You said as you looked up. No response. You shrugged your shoulders and dug your face back into your knees
Wilford's POV
Y/N was taking a long time so I decided to check on her. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I rolled my eyes and snapped my fingers. I put my hand on the knob as I heard the click noise of the lock. I slowly opened the doors and stepped in. I closed the door gently behind me and made my way to the shower. I peeked in and saw Y/N sitting on the ground of the tub. I smirked as I thought of an idea. I took off my shirt, my shoes, and my socks. (Just saying, Wilford does wear a top hat but he didn't wear it at the moment.)

I moved the curtains a little and stepped inside. I placed myself on the ground as I felt the water drip on my jeans. I slowly made my way towards Y/N and wrapped my arms around her stomach. At first, she flinched at the touch. But she soon calmed down. I lifted her on top of my lap and dug my face into her neck. After a few seconds, I placed my lips on her neck. I slowly began to kiss it as I embraced the moment.
Y/N's POV
You felt arms go around your waist. Your eyes shot open as you flinched. But you soon calmed down. It must be Wilford. You thought as he placed you on top of his lap. You noticed that he was still wearing his jeans as he dug his face into your neck. You closed your eyes as you imaged him being Dark. Soon, he placed his lips on your neck. He kissed it slowly as you enjoyed every moment of it. He kissed your collarbone, neck, and all the way up to the back of your jawline. He stopped and placed his head on your back. You then felt his head come off. "Ready?" He asked. You nodded your head as he lifted you back up and onto the ground of the tub. He stood up and exited the shower. There was a slight pause before he exited the room.

You quickly stood up on your feet and turned off the shower. You took and towel and dried yourself. Once you were done, you noticed a gorgeous long, black, silky dress hung on the door. ( picture above. Tap on it to see it fully) You quickly put your panties back on and also your bra. You unzipped the dress and put your body in the hole. You then pulled the dress up on your body and zippered it.You looked in the mirror that was above the sink and brushed your hair. After you were done, you took a couple of seconds to admire the way you looked. You smiled and opened the door that led out of the bathroom. You entered the bedroom to see Wilford in a chair at the table. But the thing that was weird was that he was completely dry. He smiled once he saw your appearance. You smiled back as you saw his appearance. He was wearing a tux that was all black except for the under shirt that was white. "You look... beautiful." He said. Your smile turned into a grin. "Thank you. I think you look handsome." You said. He smiled wider as he motioned for you to sit down.

You walked over to the chair and sat down slowly. You looked at him as he looked at you. "So, why did you want me?" You asked as you picked up your fork. Wilford also picked up his fork and placed it on his plate. "I originally wanted you as a sacrifice. But I can't do that anymore. I see you as something special. Something amazing. Something more. I wanted to spend some time with you. So that is why I brought you here." He replied. He started to eat the spaghetti as so did you. You two talked for a while as you ate dinner. Soon, you both were finished. "So, F/C is your favorite color?" Wilford asked. You nodded your head. "Yes, ever since I was little. And I am guessing that pink is your favorite?" You asked. Wilford chuckled. "How could you tell?" He asked sarcastically. You giggled as you stared into his eyes. He stood up and picked up his plate. He walked over to you and picked up your plate too. "I will be right back." He said as he opened the door and exited the room. You nodded your head and sighed. You looked down at your wrists to see that the letters were both still there. You sighed again and leaned back on your chair.

After a couple of minutes, Wilford walked back in. He walked over to you and put his hand out. You looked at him confused. "Do you want to dance?" He asked. You smiled as you nodded your head and placed your hand in his. You pulled yourself up from the chair and he directed you to the center of the room. He snapped his fingers with his other hands and your surroundings idmmediatly changed. You were both surrounded by the night sky with stars surrounding you and the moon being your only light. A song then slowly began to play as you looked at Wilford. He placed his arms around your waist as you placed your arms around his neck. You two then started dancing to the beat. You two turned and twirled to the beat of the music and rarely, he would spin you. All you did was stare deep into his eyes with a smile on your face. And he did the same. Soon, the song stopped and you two slowed down the dancing. You both stopped as your surroundings changed back into the bedroom. He let go of your waist and you slid your arms back down to your sides. He stared into your eyes as you did the same. He then slowly leaned forward and so did you. He placed his lips on yours and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back as you put your arms back around his neck. And he put his arms back around your waist. He started pushing you towards the bed while still kissing you. Once you came to the tip of the bed, you both separated.

You looked at him and nodded your head. He smiled and took off his jacket. He placed it on one of the chairs behind him. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He bent forward and slowly unzipped your dress. You helped him slide it off your body and place it on the floor. Wilford picked you up bridal style and carried you to the side of the bed. He then lightly placed you down. He got on top of you with his arms holding him up that were on both sides of your head. He smiled and placed his lips on your neck. You have out little yelps, whimpers, and moans. Every time you did so, Wilford would smirk. He would go from your neck to your collarbone, and to your jawline. And you would just lay there. Enjoying yourself for no reason. You knew Wilford was evil but he could be sweet and romantic so times. And one of those times were now. You decided that you wanted to be the one to be dominate. So, you did what you did to Dark before. You put both of your legs around Wilford's waist and used all your muscle to pull him to the side. You regained your balance and landed on top of him. He looked up at you and chuckled. "That's my girl." He said. You smiled and bent down. You placed your lips on his and gave him a passionate kiss. Wilford smirked into the kiss and ran his hands up and down your sides. That night continued to be just like that. No doing "the sex" or any thing. But to you, it felt more romantic than having "the sex". You two ended with sleeping next to each other. Again, more romantic than you ever expected.