The Twist of the War-Chapter 23

Dark handed you black converse high shoes and a cloak before everybody left. He said to keep the cloak around you so that you were prepared. You didn't understand what that meant but you just nodded your head. He also did another thing. Also before you left, he asked you to lift up your shirt. You were hesitant but you did as he asked. He traced his fingers along your back in a formation that you oddly recognized. It felt like he was tracing wings. Soon, you found out that your answer was correct. He made a tattoo on your back in the formation of wings. He said that if you had to use them, then take off your shirt and spin your shoulders back once. The feeling of wings would be what you feel. To control them, all you had to do was arch your back and flap rapidly. Weird, but amazing and incredible. It also gave you the weird excuse of wearing a sports bra. But moving on. Now, all of you were back on the train.

Google said that he talked to Wilford last night and found out where we are going to meet today. You still felt a little weary about the battle but you had the comfort of an angel, demon, human, and technology. You looked at the floor of the train as you trailed out into thought. But you were soon interrupted by Dark. "Should we go over the plan?" He said facing everybody. Everybody nodded their head as they stared at him. "Ok." He replied. "I don't know who we will be going against. Of course we are going against Wilford but I don't know who his companions are. So, if we are going against thousands of them, be prepared to fight. If there are only little of them, then be prepared for a small battle." Everybody, once again, nodded their head.

"Who shall be our representative?" Google asked. Dark sighed and looked down at you. Then everybody's eyes locked on you. "What?" You asked. "You...are the representative." He said quietly. Your eyes widened. "What does a representative do?" You asked kind of scared. "They represent the team and fight the other representative on their opponents side." Google answered for Dark. Your breath quickened a little as you thought about fighting Wilford. You fighting him was like Mark fighting Dark. Obviously, Dark was going to win. Dark snickered. "Nice thought." Dark said as you blushed and gave a little smile.

The rest of the ride was silent. Soon, the train stopped and the doors swung open. You stood up and looked out and noticed that it was slightly snowing, but the ground was still covered in a layer of snow. You lifted up your hood on the cloak as a cold breeze ran past you. You walked out and looked behind you to see everybody else walking out. Dark looked as if he's been through several snow blizzards and this one was just nothing to him. Mark, on the other hand, looked like he had never even seen snow before. He had his arms wrapped around his chest and he was shivering. Light looked like Dark. Barely shivering and looked like he was used to this kind of weather. Google, once again, the same. You grinned and turned back around. Dark came up beside you and looked over at you. "Ready?" He asked. You smiled. "I have been asked that question so many times for different reasons, yet, I always say the same answer." You paused and looked forward with a serious expression on your face. "Yes."

Time skip~~~~~~~

You have been walking for at least 10 minutes and you already felt like you were numb. The cloak only provided half of your protection from the snow while the rest of your body was just left to be frozen. Dark noticed your shivering and looked over at you. He chuckled as he took off his shirt and allowed his wings to step into reality. He wrapped his wing around your shoulder and pushed you closer. You looked up at him and smiled. He grinned and kissed your forehead gently.
Marks POV
I can't believe he did that. Dark could be an asshole sometimes. And one of those times were now. I growled as I thought of how to split them up. Or at least make Y/N angry at Dark. That's when I found the plan. I walked a few more paces but soon fell down. I gave out a little Yelp as I held my knee. Y/N quickly turned around and ran over to me. She crouched down and placed her hand on my back. "Are you ok?" She asked. I could hear the worry in her voice as I shook my head. "I don't know. I was walking and all of a sudden, my knee gave away and started hurting." I replied as I pretended to wince in pain at the end of my sentence. Dark rolled his eyes and walked over to me. "You'll be fine, you big baby." He said as he crossed my arms. Y/N looked up at him with a shock and angry expression on her face. "He's hurt. That doesn't mean you should treat him like shit." Y/N said as she helped me up.