A place to get used to- Chapter 3

You jolted awake in a cold sweat. You looked around the room. It wasn't yours. You examined the room. Dark red walls with a soft black carpet. To your right was a nightstand with a lamp with a black lampshade. You looked to your left and there was another nightstand that looked identical to the one to your right. Still looking left, you saw a door that was closed. A couple feet away was another door that was creaked open a little bit. The only thing that you could see was a sink. So, you guessed that it was the bathroom. You looked back over to your right to see another door that was also creaked open a little. Clothing is what you saw. So, probably a closet. There were no windows and all of the doors were white.

 You looked around the room one last time, just to take in your surroundings, when you noticed something in the right corner. Just looking at it made shivers go down your spine. It was too dark to see who it was but you knew that it was a person. After a couple of seconds, the person started to slowly walk over to you. You backed up on the bed until your back hit the wall. It chuckled as it walked into the light. 'Darkiplier.' You thought. He smiled and put the back of his hand on your cheek. You flinched at his touch. His hands were so cold. "So fragile...so beautiful." He said with a low, deep voice. He then bent over and put his lips next to your ear. "And you are all mine." He whispered. He put his lips on your neck and slowly started to kiss it. You bit your lip trying to hold back your moans and whimpers once he hit your weak spot. But you couldn't hold it any longer. You let out tiny yelps as he kissed your spot. Once he was done with your spot, he made his way up your neck, past your jawline, and onto your lips. He slowly placed himself on the bed in front of you. You hate to admit it, but you kind of liked it. You kissed him back and enjoyed it while it lasted.

 After a while, you two separated for air. He stared deep into your eyes and you stared back. He then chuckled. "You're so easy." You made a confused face until you finally noticed what he meant. You were blushing like crazy. You looked away, trying to hide it. He chuckled again and put his hand on your chin. He then slowly moved your face back to look at him. "Don't hide it. You look cute when you blush." He said. That just made you blush more. He then dropped your chin, causing your whole face to look down, and opened the door to exit the room. Once you heard the door close, you looked up at the door just to make sure that he really was gone. Once the coast was clear, you sighed and fell back on the bed. 'What. Just. Happened.' You thought as you stared at the ceiling. 

After a while of staying in your room and thinking of your life, you decided to look around the house. You opened the door and looked out. You looked right to see a bigger room that was a couple of feet away from your room. (Your room is in a hallway.) You looked forward to see another door. 'Probably Dark's room.' You thought as you placed your body in the hallway and closed your door behind you. To your left, there was a tiny space that held a washer and dryer machine. You looked back over to your right and walked into the room. There was a couch, a coffee table, and a medium sized tv. To your right was the kitchen that held a dinner table, counters and cabinets, a stove, and a fridge. Also in the kitchen, was a door that was behind the table. 'Probably should see what that door leads to later.' You thought as you looked back over to the living room. Behind the tv was a set of stairs that led upward. A couple feet in front of the stairs was a door. You decided to check that door first and then check the other door last.

 You walked over to the door near the steps and turned to knob slowly. You opened the door to see a flight of stairs leading downwards. You walked down the stairs, leaving the door behind you wide open. As you got to the bottom, your jaw dropped. The entire room was made up of cement with weapons hanging on all four of the walls. Even some weapons were on a little table that was in the middle of the room. You walked over to your right and looked in front of you. It was door. You slowly put your hand on the knob and turned it. You opened the door to see...Mark. He was tied up to a pole in the middle of the room. You ran up to him and crouched down. He looked up at you as your eyes filled with tears. He was all bruised up on his face and he had cuts all along his arms. You quickly untied him.

 Once he was untied, you helped him stand up. "Thanks." He said as he smiled at you. You smiled back. "No probl-" you were cut off with a very pissed off Dark. He stormed down the steps and yelled. "Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!" You backed away slowly as Dark approached you. He stopped once he saw that Mark was untied. He smirked and crossed his arms. "Well, well, well, so you think you could just come down here and save poor Markimoo this way, huh?" Mark looked over at you confused. "What?" Mark asked. Dark shook his head. "Well, it's going to take more than that to save him, Y/N." Dark then grinned evily and snapped his fingers. Mark was instantly tied up again to the pole. 

You stared at Dark in fear as he lifted you up by your wrist. You felt tears go down your face as you felt something burning in your wrist. You still kept your gaze on Dark, though. He had a wicked grin now and looked like he was having fun. Suddenly, he threw you against the wall. The concrete wall. You cried out in pain as your body dropped to the floor. You wiped away the tears and looked down at your wrist. Smoke was coming from it as you tried to figure out what Dark did to it. Once the smoke cleared away, you noticed a small, black "D" imprinted into it. Rather burned into it actually. You looked up at Dark, with teary eyes, as he walked over to you and crouched down. He wiped away a tear from your cheek, allowing his thumb to cut your skin and create a cut. It started to bleed as he smirked. "That is what will happen if you choose to disobey me. But, the punishments will become worse as you keep disobeying." He then looked down at your wrist and pointed. "That, was nothing." He then stood up, and walked back upstairs.

 You sighed and walked over to Mark. You crouched down and stared deep into his eyes. "Don't worry, Mark. I will try to help you escape this hell hole. But for now, please stay safe. Do whatever you can to survive." You whispered quietly. He nodded his head as you smiled. You stood back up and tried to walk away, but Mark stopped you. "Wait!" He yelled. You turned around and crouched back down. "What Mar-" before you could finish your sentence, Mark had his lips against yours. He gently kissed you as you kissed back. After a few seconds, you two pulled away. Mark laughed a little. "You might want tell a doctor about that because I don't think it's normal." You noticed that you were blushing. You laughed back a little too as you messed up Mark's hair. "Hey! Watch the hair!" He yelled as you laughed a little harder. You then calmed yourself down and smiled at Mark. He smiled back. You then got up and headed towards the door. But before you exited, you turned around and waved to Mark. He gave you a little wave with his hand by mainly moving his wrist since he was tied up. You turned back around and walked up the steps. You went back into your room and thought to yourself. 'Maybe staying here won't be so bad after all.'