The End of the War- Chapter 25

That day you got ready for another battle. You and Dark went over the plan while Light and Mark geared up on more armor. The plan was like the original plan. You are the bait. You are going to pretend to collapse to the ground because you lose control of your wings. Wilford is going to do his little thing, but once you call out for Dark, he will, hopefully, come down from the sky and fight. Him, Light, and Mark will be in the air waiting for the call. Of course Mark has to fly with Light since he had no wings. But this was it. This was what you were waiting for. Everybody was given a cloak and Mark was given another mask because he lost his last one during the last battle.

Before you all left, Dark gave Light some black wings. Light didn't really like them, but he knew that it was the best pair that he would be getting. Now, you were flying in the air with just a sports bra and a cloak on. Dark was by your left side while Light was to your left with Mark on his back. Soon, Dark stopped which caused you and Light to stop. You looked at Dark who looked at you. He grinned and leaned closer to you. He kissed your cheek softly before he pulled away. "Good luck." He whispered. You smiled and looked over at Light and Mark. They both smiled and said "Good luck." You nodded and looked down. You breathed in as you let your flapping wings stop.

You closed your eyes as your motionless body fell down fast. But for a second, you slowed down time. You opened your eyes to see Dark, Light, and Mark looking down at you. You closed your eyes again and awaited pain. Soon, your body hit the snow and went tumbling down the tiny hill. Your body soon stopped and your stomach was facing the ground. So your face was in freezing cold snow. You soon heard footsteps. You felt arms grab your arms and pull you up and out if the snowy you kept your eyes closed. You heard a chuckle, and then a voice follow along with it. "So, how are we going to find out who it is?" It was Gltich. "Well, we have two options. One, we could just take the hood and the mask off. Or two, we could do it the fun way." You recognized that voice to be Wilford. You kept the cloak wrapped around your chest so that they didn't notice your bra. You heard another chuckle. "Fun way." Glitch replied.

You heard footsteps come near you. The hands behind you let go but arms automatically wrapped around your waist. "This is going to be good." Wilford whispered before pulling down your hood and placing his lips on your neck. Automatically, you melted into his arms. He found your weak spot and planted the most gentle kiss there. You tried to keep yourself from moaning, but you couldn't hold it in anymore. You moaned Wilford's name and fell to your knees. He chuckled as you opened your eyes and held your arms up in surrender. You looked up at Wilford who was now smirking at you. You felt someone undo the tie that was holding the mask on your face. The person slowly slid the mask off of your face so that your face was revealed. Both Glitch and Wilford smiled wider.

You looked at your surroundings. In front of you was Wilford. To his left was Glitch. To his right was the clone of Light. To Glitch's right was the clone of Mark. So the person who took your mask off had to be Dark's clone. You focused back on Wilford. He walked over to you and crouched down. "So, who do you choose?" He asked while still smiling wickedly. You smirked. "You know I can't choose. So, why do you keep asking?" You replied. He chuckled. "I need an answer." He said. You shook your head. "I can't." You responded. You then looked up and closed your eyes. "Darkkkk!" You screamed. Wilford looked up too to see Dark, Light, and Mark flying down. You opened your eyes and watched the fight.

Dark kicked his clone in the stomach and stabbed a dagger into his chest. The clone fell to his knees and held his chest. You looked over at Light. He had his sword ready from the moment he flew down. He stabbed it into his clones chest, allowing his clone to fall backwards. Mark jumped off and shot his clone with a pistol. At first the clone just backed up a little from the force of the bullet. Mark smirked at shot him at least fifteen more times. You grinned and looked over at Glitch. Both Light and Dark were fighting him. And so far, they were winning. You focused back on Wilford who just watched everything happen in confusion. You stood up and turned around. But suddenly, you felt a hand grab your wrist. You turned around to see Wilford smirking wickedly while digging his nails into your flesh. You flinched as the world around you changed.