Taken away- Chapter 4

That night you went to sleep and had a dream. But not a normal dream. Not a normal dream at all.
Dream POV

You were floating. In pitch darkness. You tried look around you put you couldn't move. You weren't tied or anything it's just the fact that your body felt paralyzed. You heard voices. Mainly whispers. They were saying stuff that you couldn't here or quite understand at the moment. But soon, you heard a voice that stood out. He sounded like Mark's, but different. And you knew that it wasn't Dark's. "You're weak, Y/N. You are only be used. Used as a sacrifice." The voice said. That word. The last word caught your attention. Sacrifice? You thought. Suddenly, your body gave away and you started falling down. Soon, your back hit a solid concrete floor. You tried to cry out in pain, but you couldn't. It was as if your lips were sealed shut. A couple seconds later, your eyes went completely black. But soon, you opened them and noticed that you were panting heavily and sweating.

Out of dream POV

You looked around and noticed that you were in your room. You were now sitting up and looking over at the clock. " 6:45." You mumbled to yourself as you got out of bed, shivering a little bit in the process. The dream was stuck in your thoughts. You couldn't think of anything else. You opened the door and walked into the hallway. You made your way to the kitchen and noticed that nobody was in there. You shrugged your shoulders and started looking around the kitchen. How about some cereal? You thought as you looked around for a bowl and a box of cereal. Soon you found a box. All you needed was a bowl. You went over to the cabinets and reached up to the handle. It was right out of your reach though. But then, you felt an arm go up your other arm that was currently trying to reach for the handle to the cabinet. The arm got ahold of the handle and opened the cabinet. You looked behind you to see Dark. He smiled at you as he got you a bowl.

You stayed in your position as dark ran his arm back down and put both of them around your waist. He then slowly started to kiss your neck. You hoped for the best that he wouldn't find your weak spot. Yeah, you guessed it, he did. He gently kissed your weak spot as you gave out little yelps. Soon, he started to put his hands up your shirt. He slowly began to make tiny circles on the sides of your stomach while still kissing you. You tried to hold back, but you couldn't. This was literally driving you crazy. He then took one of his hands and used it to take your left arm. He put your arm up and behind your back so that it was around his neck. He did the same for your right arm. You closed your eyes as you melted into the moment. But it soon ended. He stopped kissing your neck and allowed his hands to come out of your shirt. He then took your arms and placed them back down at your sides.

"Good morning sexy." You blushed as you took the bowl and the box of cereal over to the table. You placed them down and went over to the fridge. You opened it up and took the milk out. Sooner or later, you had a bowl of cereal in front of you as you enjoyed eating it. Dark made a bowl of oatmeal and told you that it was for Mark. He then went downstairs to the basement to give the food to Mark, leaving you alone in the kitchen. It gave you time to think. Who's voice was that? Why did he say that I was a sacrifice?

After a while if thinking, your thoughts were interrupted by Dark walking up the steps. You looked over at him as he went back into the kitchen. That's when you noticed something. He was shirtless. Why didn't you notice before?! You started to blush madly as you quickly put your bowl in the sink. Dark noticed your blushing as he chuckled. "Like what you see~." He teased. You just shook your head as of saying "no", and went back into your room. Nothing in the afternoon was interesting. Just mainly you sitting in your room or looking around the house. But that is when it became night. You were in your room, just lying down. When you heard a loud noise that sounded like something broke. You jumped a little as you got up from your bed. You quickly exited your room and made your way into the living room. You looked over in the kitchen. Nothing. You paid attention to the living room. Nothing. BUT, the basement door was open. You slowly walked over to the door and made your way down the steps. You looked over to your right to see the room where you had just found Mark also wide open. You made your way to the door and noticed that Mark was on the floor, in the corner of the room, holding his head. You looked to the center of the room to see Dark being held by the throat by... Wilford Warfstache.

You let a little gasp escape your mouth as you stared in horror. Mark must have heard you because he looked over at you and started shaking his head. You kept staring at Wilford as he soon threw Dark against the wall. Gee, what a familiar sight. You thought to yourself as you saw Dark struggling to get up. Wilford then focused on Mark. "So Markimoo, why did you let him out and not me." He taunted as he kicked Mark in the side. That voice. You recognized it. Then the word popped into your head again. "Sacrifice." You whispered to yourself. Apparently that was loud enough for Wilford to hear.

He looked directly at you and gave you a wicked grin. He then started walking towards you. "Well, it's so nice of you to come and visit us, Y/N." He said while still walking towards you. Once Dark heard your name, he looked over at you immediately. Suddenly, you tripped on your foot and fell back on all fours. Wilford disappeared and reappeared right behind you. He bent down and lifted you up by the collar on your shirt. He then dropped you and quickly put his arm around your neck. That's when you felt something cold go upon your head. A gun. A tear went down your face as you saw Mark and Dark quickly get up and slowly start walking towards you.

"Well, I didn't think that my original plan would end up like this. But this plan works too." Wilford said as placed his finger on the trigger to his gun. "Wilford, please, don't kill Y/N. You do whatever you want, just don't hurt Y/N." Dark said, trying to act calm but failing. Wilford nodded his head and slowly put the gun down. Soon, his arm fell from your neck, you started moving slowly towards Dark until you felt something take ahold of your wrist. You looked behind you to see Wilford holding your wrist. He then pulled you towards him, causing your chest to collide with his. He then chuckled. "I have been locked away for many years in a cage in Mark's mind. You had your fun, but what about me? You said that I can't kill Y/N but I can do whatever I want. Ok then, I...want..." He then looked down at you. "Y/N." Mark started shaking his head in shock as Dark's eyes went wide. He gave Mark and Dark one last wicked smile before the two of you vanished, and you fainted.