Tears will stream- Chapter 15

You froze once you heard the words. Love or death? You thought. You looked to your right. Dead end. You looked to your left. Dead end. So, it would probably be impossible to run away. You sighed and calmed yourself. Wilford chuckled again, "You knew that I would come back. You just weren't prepared." You shook your head. "Wilford, please, just give me a little more time." You pleaded. "Are you kidding?! I gave you enough time. It's time you chose, one or the other. So what is it going to be? Love or death?" he responded. You sighed and looked behind you.

You saw Mark, Dark, and... You smiled and looked back at Wilford. "I...choose..." You looked up and saw Light flying above you. You quickly lifted up your hand. Light smiled and took ahold of your hand. You looked back at Wilford. "To fly." you said while smiling wider. Wilford looked confused as Light started flying up. He pulled you up so that his arms were now around your waist. You looked down but didn't see Wilford. But when you looked back up...Wilford had pink wings and was now flying in front of you. "You have to be kidding me?" you said as you shook your head.

Wilford gave you a wicked smile. He then started jolting himself towards you. Light panicked and just stayed there, causing Wilford to bump into you and Light. You fell out of Light's hands and started falling. Until someone took a hold of your hand. But it was Wilford. He still had the wicked grin. You looked down to see cars still racing through the street. "Choose." He said. You closed your eyes and you were about to respond, but you felt something go around your waist. You opened your eyes to see...Dark. He had his arm around your waist and his wings were flapping rapidly, surprisingly keeping you and him in the air. He flew away from Wilford. But then, it happened again. You heard him scream as you started falling. You looked behind you to see a dagger now placed in his other wing.

You two hit the ground hard. You looked up to see Wilford flying down towards you. He then landed on his feet. "It was an accident, I swear~." You tried getting up, but failed. Your back hit the ground first, so when you tried to get up, it caused pain to all sorts of places on your body. You stared at Wilford as he walked around you and Dark. "You know, you never chose. I might even have to choose for you." He said as he crouched down beside you. He placed the back of his hand against your cheek. "So beautiful...so fragile. I don't know why you were foolish enough to love Dark. Not just Dark, but also Mark and Light. Yet, what am I? Am I just supposed to be kept in the dark? Where nobody shall love me?" You didn't respond. Instead, you allowed a tear to go down your face. But then you finally spoke.

You slowly put your hands on the sides of Wilford's head. "Wilford...you're not alone..." Another tear went down your face. "Just remember...that I will always love you..." This time a tear came down from Wilford's cheek. "But for right now...all that I could say is...I am so sorry." He looked confused as your hands dropped from his face. You closed your eyes as you heard a "slice" kind of noise. You heard it again as you opened your eyes. You covered your mouth and started crying. Light had a sword in his hand covered in blood while Wilford...his body was on its side as it laid motionless.

You felt arms go around your chest as it pulled you closer to it. You looked behind you to see Dark just staring at Wilford. You dug your face into his chest and continued to cry. "Is he dead?" you sniffled through Dark's shirt. You heard something drop. You guessed that it was Light because you heard his voice right after. "Yeah...I can't really feel an active pulse." You cried even more. "I will take the body to Mark." He added. You looked up at him and saw him lifting up Wilford's body. "Why?" you questioned with puffy eyes and tears still making their way down your cheeks. "When one of us alter egos die, we take the body to Mark where we do some kind of "ceremony". We place the body next to Mark's body and after a while, the body vanishes into mist and goes into Mark's body." He replied. "Has it ever happened before?" you asked. "No. This is the first alter ego that has ever died." He answered. "So, what if something goes wrong during the ceremony?" You asked. Light sighed, "Let's just hope that nothing happens." You nodded your head. You then placed your head back on Dark's chest and closed your eyes.

After a while, You, Dark, Mark, and Light went back home. You didn't say a word for hours. You had people talk to you though. Like Light said that the ceremony will happen tomorrow. You just nodded your head. And Dark kept asking if you were alright. Again, you just nodded your head. Once you got home, you went straight to Dark's room without saying a word. You sat on the bed and looked down at the floor. Eventually, Dark came in. He sat down next to you and wrapped his arm around you shoulder. "You okay?" he asked kind of sounding worried. You nodded your head. "Well, could you at least speak to me? You haven't spoken since Wilford...you know...died." You looked over at Dark. "Okay." You responded quietly. Dark smiled and put his arms around your waist. He then pulled you closer to him and put you on top of his lap.

"Ok, so any questions?" he asked. You nodded your head. "Yeah, how did you...you know...fly? Isn't your wing torn?" Dark sighed and looked down at the ground. "Yeah, but I did it to save you." You looked over at him. "Why did you save me?" you asked. "Because I love you." He answered. "Why do you love me?" You asked while smirking. Dark looked up at you and smiled. "Wow, here comes the hard questions." He chuckled. You giggled as you looked at him for an answer. "Well," he began, "You're very beautiful, you are intelligent, and confident." "Cheater." You whispered. Dark stared at you, confused. "And how am I cheating?" he asked. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because they are the reasons to why I am a sacrifice." You answered. Dark chuckled. "Yeah, well, I didn't think that a sacrifice would be so funny, caring, loving, and..." he trailed off. "And what?" you asked. He stared deep into your eyes. "Special." He whispered. You smiled as you leaned in closer to Dark and placed your lips on his. You started kissing him as he did the same. The rest of the night was amazing...because the rest of the night was just...love.

???'s POV

They thought that I could die. Fools. All of them. They don't know what is coming for them. I will kill Light. I will kill Dark. That girl will be mine and I will use some of her blood to become overpowered to Mark. Because I am Wilford Warfstache. And Warfstache don't take shit from no one. I thought as Light carried my body into a room. He placed me on what felt like the ground. I then heard footsteps go up a flight of steps and a door close. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. Actually, it was the basement. I stood on my feet and started thinking of a plan. I shrugged my shoulders and slowly walked up the staircase. I slowly opened the door and looked around. Nobody. They were probably all in their rooms. I smirked as I made my way to the front door.

I opened it slowly, without making a sound, and stepped out into the hallway. I closed the door behind me and breathed out a sigh of relief. "It's like stealing candy from a baby." I said as I made my way through the hallway, down the flight of stairs, and finally, out of the apartment complex. I looked down at the palm of my hands as I allowed mist to come from them. It then started surrounding my body. Once my whole body was covered with pink mist, I felt myself teleport. I closed my eyes and reopened them to see that I was now in my apartment. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number that I thought that I would never call. It rang but soon, someone picked it up. "Hello?" I heard a robotic-like voice say. "Ah, it's always nice to hear that voice again. Especially when you want to make a deal. Am I right, Google?"