Ready?- Chapter 18

A couple seconds ago, you were somewhere where you wanted to be. But the seconds banished. Google took you to a place that you have never seen before. There was technology everywhere. And with that, you fell in love with the place. Yes, you were a technology geek. You used to spend most of your time in your apartment playing games. But that was before Dark kidnapped you. I mean, you played some games with Mark. Which made you happy. But anyways, back to the main topic. This place had to be where Google lived.

You looked beside you to see him at a gigantic screen. He was typing stuff into the keyboard and pressing some buttons that were on a desk in front of the screen. Soon, instead of the screen being black, it turned on and you saw a desktop that said "Google IRL" in the background. Google put his hand on the mouse and pressed something that looked like Skype. Once it came up, he pressed the name "Wilford". You looked away as you started to hear a ringing sound. It soon ended. "Ah, Google. Did you do what I asked you to do yet?" You heard Wilford's voice say. "Yes, Master. She is here. Do you need me to bring her to you?" Google's robotic voice said sternly. You looked over at him. "He is not your master." You snarled. You heard a chuckle as you looked up at the screen.

You saw Wilford staring deep into the camera. "Y/N, it's so good to see you again. Did you miss me?" He said. "Sure, I certainly miss the torture and pain that you did to me. And of course I would love to get shot again." You said sarcastically. He chuckled again. "I can approve to you that there will be no more torture and pain." He said. You looked at the ground and just stared. Soon after a couple of seconds, you heard Wilford talk to Google again. "No, I will come there to take her. Just make sure that those three idiots don't get her." Wilford said. You growled and looked back up at Wilford. "They are not idiots!" You barked. Wilford chuckled and allowed a smirk to come across his face. "So, you still don't feel pity for me, do you?" He asked. You didn't respond. He chuckled again. "I'll be there in about an hour." He said to Google. Google nodded his head and ended the call. He then looked at you. "You shouldn't treat master like that." He said while walking up to you. You looked into his eyes and sighed. "Google...he is not your master." You said. Google growled and slapped you across your face.

You fell to you knees while putting a hand over your cheek. You felt something pour out of your cheek and cover your hand. You looked at your hand to see blood. You looked back up at Google while a tear streamed down your face. He snarled and walked away. You stood back up. You then took the middle part of your shirt, which you have been wearing for like 5 days, and wiped the blood off from your hand and your cheek. You looked at your surroundings. Again, lots and lots of technology. Next to the big screen were to desks on either side that had computers on them. Behind you was a bed with blue covers. On top of the blue covers was the letter "G". Probably stands for Google. You thought. To your right was a fridge with a dining table near it with chairs surrounding the table. To your left was a door. But the door was the most amazing door that you have ever seen. The door looked technical and when you walked towards it, the door slid up. "Woah." You said in astonishment. You looked through the door. It led to a hallway. Google probably lives in an apartment complex too. You thought.

The door suddenly closed. You jumped back in surprise. You then looked behind you to see Google. "Don't try to escape or you will bleed more than your cheek bled." Google said sternly as he stared at you. "I-I'm sorry." You replied sounding scared. Google rolled his eyes as he turned to his right and made his way to the big screen. You followed him. He clicked on Google, of course and started typing. He put in the words "Google IRL." You looked over at him confused. "Why did you put that in?" You asked. He looked down at you. "I am curious of why my back has the words "Google IRL" on it." He replied. "So, I wanted to find out." You nodded your head and went behind him to see his back. "Where is it?" You asked. Google took off his shirt and placed it on the desk that was next to the big screen. You saw the words in black. They were in the middle of his back but that wasn't the only thing that was there. There were also these strange lines on both sides of his lower back. The same set of lines were near his upper back. You gently placed your finger along the lines and traced all four of them. Google only flinched when you touched the first one, but he idmmediatly calmed down.

Once you were done tracing the lines, you gently placed your two fingers on the words. "Strange." You whispered to yourself. Suddenly, you heard the door slide up. You looked over at the door while still keeping your fingers on his back. It was Wilford. How was that even an hour?! You thought to yourself. Google looked over and quickly placed his shirt back on, allowing your fingers to fall off of his back. Wilford approached you with a wicked smile. He placed his two fingers below your chin and his thumb in the center. He stared deep into your eyes as so did you. "Always beautiful in person, aren't we?" He said as he dropped your chin and walked up to Google. "Looks like you did your job good, Google. I am quite impressed." Wilford said. Google nodded his head. "Anything for master." Google replied. You rolled your eyes when Google said "master". What did Wilford do to make Google believe that he was his master? You thought as you stared at them.

"Good, now, I have what you want." Wilford stated. Google smiled as he put out his hand. Wilford unbuttoned his jacket and slid his hand in it. He soon pulled something out that looked like a flash drive. He slowly moved his hand towards Google, but then stopped. "But I believe that I cannot give it to you." Wilford said. He then suddenly pulled out a knife a stabbed it into Google's chest. Google fell on his knees and stared at the knife. He then slowly looked up at Wilford. You crouched down next to Google and took the knife out. You placed it down beside you and looked for something that could stop the blood. You looked down at your shirt and sighed. You took it off and placed it on Google's chest. (Let's just say that you have a bra on.) Wilford chuckled as he walked around you and Google. You ignored him and laid Google on the ground. He looked up at you as he was breathing heavily. You looked into his eyes and placed one of your hands on his head. You pushed back the hairs that were blocking his eyes back. A tear went down his cheek as he closed his mouth and started breathing through his nose. He closed his eyes as his breathing became slower. You shook your head as a tear went down your cheek and landed onto his cheek. He opened his eyes and placed is hand on your head. He wiped away the tear that was about to stream down your cheek again. His hand soon dropped and his eyes closed. His breathing soon stopped and his body became motionless.

Tears streamed down your cheeks as you shook your head. You took your shirt off of his wound and looked at it. It was mainly covered in blood. You stood up on your feet and stared at Wilford. "So, are you finally ready?" Wilford asked with a wicked grin planted on his face. "Why did you kill him?" You asked sternly. He shrugged his shoulders. "I couldn't give him what he wanted. It would be too dangerous for him to hold." He replied. "Why?" You asked. He sighed. "Look, I don't need you knowing everything about my plans." You crossed your arms. He sighed again. "Fine. It was a flash drive. It had something special saved in it. And that special thing is stuff about alter egos. So, if I gave it to him, then he would find out about the whole sacrifice thing. Therefore, he would probably want to do it and over power Mark. But, I don't want him to be the one to do that." He said. You nodded your head as you took in all of the information. I thought Google wanted to find out why he had the words on his back? Not stuff about the sacrifice thing. You thought. "Well, are you ready?" He asked. You looked deep into his eyes. This was it. All you had to do is what he said and then you would be back home with Dark, Mark, and Light. You slowly nodded your head. Wilford smiled and put out his hand. You slowly put your hand in his and before you knew it, you two disappeared.
Dark's POV
I looked up to see Mark just standing there shocked and Light was on the ground. I got up and picked up Light. I placed him on the couch and looked over at Mark. "Well, are you ready?" I asked. Mark nodded his head. Light stood on his feet. "Wait, Dark... I can't feel Y/N's life force." Light said looking off into the distance. I shook my head as I also stared off into the distance. I tried my best to concentrate on Y/N's life force...but I couldn't feel anything. I shook my head and tried again. Still, nothing. I looked over at Light, who was now staring at me. "What do we do?" I asked. "I was going to ask you the same thing." Light replied. I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair. Mark shook his head and looked up at me.

"M-maybe we should just...wait." He said. I looked down at him. "Are you kidding?! Wilford probably already has Y/N! She is probably waiting for us to save her!" I barked at him. Light placed his hand on my shoulder. "How do we know where they are? Wilford isn't dumb enough to take Y/N back to his apartment since we know where he lives. It's best that we just wait until he brings her back." Light replied with a small smile. I looked at him. A tear went down my cheek as I nodded your head. "Fine." That's all I said before I walked back into my room and sat on my bed. Thinking about Y/N.