Prepared- Chapter 22

That morning, you woke up to the smell of...something. Your eyes flew open as you propped yourself up on your elbows and smelled the air. All of a sudden, Light came out with two bowls in his hands and two bowls on both arms. You smiled as you stood up and grabbed the bowls on his arms. He smiled and said "thank you". You placed the bowls on the floor as so did Light. You noticed that the food was oatmeal. You then grabbed a spoon from Light, which he apparently had, and started eating. Soon, everybody else came out and started eating. Except for Google. "Hey, where's Google?" You asked as you stood up on your feet and collected everybody's bowl. "Getting ready. He said that he wanted to get an early start on his weapons and armor. So, before you were awake, he came out here and collected the guns he wanted and some armor." Light replied while standing up too. You nodded your head as you walked into the kitchen.

You placed the bowls on the counter and walked back into the "living room". "So, should we all start getting ready then?" You asked looking at Dark as him and Mark got up. He nodded his head as he walked over to a table and took off his shirt. You saw the tattoo of his wings as you walked over to him. Mark quickly got his armor and went into his bedroom as Light did the same. You placed your two fingers on Dark's back and traced his wings. You traced around the wings and into the parts were the wings were cut. After you were done, you took your fingers off and stared at the tattoo. Dark grinned and turned around with a black shirt in his hand. His chest had some kind of armor that only covered his chest and not his back. He leaned forward and kissed your forehead before pulling the shirt over his head and onto his chest.

"So, what about my armor?" You asked as you backed away a little. Dark nodded his head and walked into his room. You followed and soon entered a room with a queen sized bed in the middle and a nightstand with a lamp on it next to the bed. Also on the nightstand was a pair of folded black clothing you walked over and picked up the first item of clothing that turned out to be a black tank top. Underneath the tank top was a pair of black skinny jeans with a pair of black sock on top of them. You quickly unzipped the dress that you were currently wearing and slid them off of your body. You pulled the tank top over your head and placed on your chest. Next, you quickly pulled your pants off and place the new pair of pants on your legs. You picked up the socks and looked down at your feet. Yeah, you weren't wearing any shoes or socks. You slipped the socks on and adjusted them to make them feel comfortable on your feet. You then slowly turned and looked at Dark he smiled as he walked over to you. "There is just one more thing that will make you look better." He said. He put his hand in his back pocket and pulled something out. It was a black mask that looked like it covered at least half of the forehead and half of both of your cheeks. The pattern of the black made it look like vines intertwining with each other.

Dark slowly placed it on your face and tied it from the back. Once he was done, his hands trailed down to your hips. "You look beautiful." He said as you giggled slightly. You soon found yourself staring into his eyes. His eyes were so black and mysterious that you could actually get lost in them. He then started to slowly lean towards you and place his lips on yours. He kissed you gently but still passionately as you did the same. You soon pulled away as your eyes met his eyes again. He chuckled. "So, you ready for the weapons?" He asked. You smiled and nodded your head as you both exited his room. He entered the living room and grabbed a assault rifle and a pistol off of the wall. He handed you the pistol and the assault. He then grabbed a black pistol holder for your arm or your leg and a black harness that wrapped around your chest. The harness had some kind of pocket in the back that allowed the rifle to slip through. He crouched down and wrapped the pistol holder around your right leg. You handed him the pistol so that he could put it in for you. Once he put the pistol in and adjusted the holder, he stood up and wrapped the harness around your chest. He tightened it as you put the rifle over your head and slipped it through the pocket. He looked you and quickly turned to face the wall again. He then turned around to face you and handed you a dagger. You took it from him and placed it next to your pistol in the holder. (If you have long hair than this is the point where you put your hair in a bun, a braid, or a pony tail. Pick one and forever hold your choice. Ok? Bye :p) You sat down near the fireplace and looked at the ash as Dark got the rest of his armor on and his weapons.

Soon, Mark walked. And hot damn did he look badass. He had an all black T-shirt on the made his muscles look big and leather gloves that stopped near the middle of each finger. He had a harness on just like you and a pistol holder on his arm rather than his leg. He walked over to the wall of weapons and got a shotgun and a pistol. He put the pistol in the holder and slipped the shotgun in the harness. He then walked over to you and sat down. "Hey Ripley Jr." You chuckled as you remembered his Alien Isolation series. He chuckled and smiled. "Yup, grade A badass." He replied. You smiled back and chuckled again at his response. As you two kept talking, Google and Light came out. Surprisingly, Light changed into black clothes. The only weapon he had was his light sword which was in a holder on the side of his waist. He had a cloak, that was also black, that hung around his neck. Google changed into black clothes too and he only had a sniper with him that hung in a pocket behind his back. Dark placed his mask on his face before passing out masks to Google, Light, and Mark. They all placed them on there faces as you stared at them. This was it. The plan would soon come to contact. You will soon be in battle. You will soon kill Wilford.