At least I was saved- Chapter 7

Dark's POV

(Right before Y/N got shot)

Y/N fell to her knees, screaming in the process. He probably put a mark on her too. I glared at Wilford as he put up his gun. "Bye-bye, Darkimoo." He chuckled as his finger went on the trigger. I closed my eyes and awaited my death. I then heard the gunshot, but felt no pain. I heard something fall. I opened my eyes to see the gun out of Wilford's hand, Mark almost close to crying, and Y/N was...on the floor holding her stomach. My eyes widened.

 I quickly picked her up bridal style and flew for the exit. I stopped in the hallway and laid her down against the wall. Thank god nobody was in the hallway. I lifted up her shirt half way to see a bloody wound from where the bullet must have landed. I put my hand over the wound and made the bullet disappear with my "powers". I then tried to send another life force into her to help her survive. But nothing happened. I tried again. She didn't even move. I then took another deep breath and put both of my hands over her wound. I closed my eyes and reopened them. Instead of just my pupils just being black, both of my eyes were all black. Black mist appeared in my hands. It soared its way around the wound. I tried with all of my power this time. Nothing happened, again.

 I began getting angry and worried. I stopped my powers and quickly picked her up again. This time, I disappeared to the hospital. When I got there, I rushed through the doors and put her down in a chair. I went to the front desk and started explaining the problem. "I need help now. My...girlfriend got shot. Help her now!" The lady at the desk looked up from her computer. She slowly nodded her head and called a doctor from over the loud speaker. "He will be here in a minute." She said calmly. "Calm down, though. A lot of people get shot. Some of them die and some of them survive. I wish good luck to you and your girlfriend. Hopefully, she will live." I nodded my head. "Thanks." I mumbled as I walked back over to Y/N.

 I sat down next to her and let out a long sigh. Right after I did that, Mark and Wilford rushed through the doors of the hospital. They looked around the room until they saw me and Y/N. Mark sighed and so did Wilford. They came over and sat down next to me. "How did you know I was here?" I asked as I looked over at them. Mark looked over at Wilford. Wilford shrugged and laid back in the chair. "Y/N's life force. I have the same powers as you." Mark looked over at Y/N and sighed, "Did you get a doctor to help her yet?" "Yes." I responded as I crossed my arms and put my leg up on my other leg. Mark and Wilford did the same. 

Soon after a minute or two, a doctor came rushing down the hall. I stood up as he made his way towards us. "Is this the girl who got shot?" he asked breathing heavily. "Yes." I responded right after he asked. "Do you need me to carry her to the room?" I asked. "If you insist." He said. I nodded my head and picked Y/N up bridal style again. I followed the doctor to room 130. He opened the door and gestured for me to walk in. I did so and placed Y/N down on the bed. "You will have to leave as we examine her." He said as he walked over to an IV and put it in Y/N's arm. "Why?" I asked as I crossed my arms. I didn't want to leave her side. I was the one who got her in the mess. And I want to be the one to get her out. 

The doctor sighed, "Look, I can see that you want to stay with her but you can't. Doctors need privacy while they work on their patients." "I am not going to leave her side." I said sternly. Just then, Mark and Wilford came in. "Are you two friends with this man?" the doctor asked. "Um...yeah, kind of." Mark answered. "Good, then could you please take him out into the hallway. He keeps refusing to leave." Wilford smirked and nodded his head. "Of course! Doctors orders." He then took my arm and literally dragged me into the hallway while Mark grabbed my other arm and did the same. Once we were in the hallway, the doctor closed the door. I kept squirming my way to try and get free. Finally, they let me go. I rushed to the door and tried to open it. But it was locked. 

I sighed and fell back in the chair that was behind me. Wilford chuckled, "I love torturing you." I looked over at him and Mark that were now sitting in chairs beside me. "So you did that for freakin amusement." I asked. "Of course! Just not the part where I shot Y/N." he responded. I then smirked. "Oh yeah, I forgot to kill you for that." I then threw myself at him. I knocked him off of the chair and started punching his face. Mark rolled his eyes and stood up. He walked over to me and pulled me off of Wilford. Wilford now had a bloody nose and a busted eye. He smirked as he breathed heavily. I was also breathing heavily as he teased me, "Come on, tough guy. Kill me...if you can~" I growled and tried throwing myself at him again, but Mark pulled me back. "Stop! You two are acting like CHILDREN trying to literally kill each other! Now settle down or we will be kicked out." I stood up and sat down in the chair, still glaring at Wilford. Mark sighed and sat down in the chair next to me. Wilford smirked and sat next to me too. 

I closed my eyes as time went by. Before I knew it, the doctor came out. He was at least working on Y/N for about three hours. When I heard the door close, I opened my eyes. Mark and Wilford were both asleep. The doctor opened the door and gestured for me to walk in. I got up and walked in slowly. Y/N was just lying there. I sat down in a chair that was next to the bed. I looked up at the doctor and asked, "Is she ok?" The doctor nodded and smiled, "Of course. You're lucky though. If the bullet ended up in her chest, then she would have been dead." I sighed and sat back in the chair. The doctor then crossed his arms. "By the way, did you do anything with the wound before you came here?" he asked curiously. I looked at Y/N and answered, "Yes. I took the bullet out." "How?" I then looked back over at him. "It wasn't that deep in the wound. It was quite easy to take out." I lied. "Wow," the doctor said amused, "Well, that is impressive. And you didn't have any struggles?" "No, but did I infect the wound?" I responded. "No," he chuckled, "She is perfectly fine. You will be able to take her home tonight." "When will she wake up?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "In about a couple of minutes, I guess. I don't really know." Just then, Y/N started coughing. "Well, there is your answer." He chuckled, "I will give you two some time alone." The doctor then walked out of the room. But guess who came in? Yup, Mark and Wilford. They probably heard Y/N coughing.

 The doctor closed the door behind them. They both sat down in a chair on the other side of the bed. Y/N stopped coughing as she opened her eyes. All three of us smiled at the same time. She then formed a tiny smile. Wilford got up and made his way towards the window. We all stared at him. "What are you doing?" Mark asked. "I will give you guys another chance." He then turned around and faced us. "Like I said, I want some fun. I was trapped for ten years in a cage. I want to feel something that I haven't felt in a long time. Love. Y/N is the one I love. I will visit again, so be prepared. I won't kill you if you allow me to do what I want to do." He then smirked at Y/N. "Goodbye, for now." He then jumped backwards through the window. I sighed. I then looked back at Y/N and smiled, "Hi beautiful." Y/N smiled back, "Hello, my two favorite men." Mark chuckled, "Thanks for the compliment." Y/N laughed a little. We all talked for a little bit until the doctor came back in the room and told us that Y/N could go back home. We all exited the hospital and walked home. I then thought to myself. Wilford said that he wanted to have fun with Y/N, right? Well, I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.