Lightiplier- Chapter 9

You woke up to the smell of...bacon. You opened your eyes and smiled. You looked over to your left to see Dark still lying right next to you. You smiled even wider because of the thought of last night. You slowly and silently got out of the bed. You quickly got on a shirt that you found in Dark's closet. It was the only one that had and 8- bit "M" on it instead of a "D". You put it over your body as you walked back over to the bed. Dark's wings were still fully stretched out. You must have slept on top of them. You then slowly put your hand on top of them. They were very soft but also had a scaled texture. You rubbed your palm against it slowly. It felt like something you had never felt before. While you were rubbing the wing, Dark slowly opened his eyes. You didn't notice, at all. He chuckled, "Amazed?" You jumped at his raspy voice. You then noticed that he was awake and nodded. "Of course. I haven't seen or felt something so...incredible." Dark smirked and sat up on the bed. "How is your wound?" he asked as he made his way off of the bed. "Fine." You replied. "It hurt a little bit last night, but I think it was just because..." you trailed off. Dark chuckled, opened the door, and exited the room.

 You followed him to where he was going. And that ended up being the kitchen. Dark bent his wings back so that they were flat on his back. After a couple of seconds, the wings outline turned into a deep blackish color that faded into Dark's back. It then flashed a small light of black. When the light disappeared, there was a tattoo left on Dark's back. Of course, the tattoo were the wings. "Woah." You said impressed as you sat down across from Dark at the table. "Your wings are amazing." "Yeah, well, sadly I am not the only alter ego with wings. So I can't exactly show them off." Dark scoffed as he got up from his seat to get three plates from the cabinet. "Wait, the other alter ego is Lightiplier, right?" you asked remembering light from your "dream". Dark put the plates on the counter and turned to face you. Mark, which was the person cooking the bacon, did the same. 

There was a moment of silence until Dark finally spoke, "How do you know Light?" you shrugged your shoulders. "He appeared to me in a dream." "When?" Dark asked sternly. "After I got shot, I think. He said that I had a choice whether to live or die. But, the reason he was there was because he told me that he was going to help me make the decision." You answered. "So, you chose to live?" Mark asked.  You smiled after the question, "Yeah, he said that I had an awesome life waiting for me. So, he allowed me to keep living." Mark looked over at Dark. And Dark did the same. "Did he say or do anything else." Dark asked worried. "I don't think so-"Dark cut you off there. "Oh thank god." He said while sighing in relief. He then turned back around, grabbed the three plates, and walked back over to the table. You just looked at him in confusion. He put one plate in front of you, one plate to your left, and the other one he placed across from you. He then sat down and Mark continued cooking. You crossed your arms. "Well?" you asked. "What?" Dark replied a little confused. "Why did you ask so many questions and then randomly say "Oh thank god"?" "Um...well, you see..." Dark then just sighed. "So, Light is not dangerous or anything like that. But, at random times, he will visit Mark. And sadly enough, I might be there. Well, here is the thing. Before Light comes to visit us, he will give us a sign." "Like a note." Mark added as he came over to the table with bacon and pancakes in both of his hands.

 As Mark placed the plates down, Dark nodded and continued. "Or a dream. For example, your dream. Anyway, why don't we want Light visiting us?" "Because he could be a goody-two-shoes or he could be a douche." Mark answered as he sat down. "Exactly." Dark responded. "Well, how could he be a douche?" You asked as you grabbed a pancake and two pieces of bacon. "In any way." Mark said while eating bacon. "And one way could be what Wilford did." Dark added. "And what's that?" you asked. "Tease you and then make out with you. Just to make us angry." Dark replied. "Oh." You said while blushing. It was silent after that while you guys ate. After Mark was done, he deciding to record a video. Dark said that he had to do some "Stuff." So, you were left alone with Mark.

 After you were down eating, you went into your room. Nothing happened, until Mark was done recording. You heard a knock come from your door. "Come in." you said as you looked to see who it was. Of course it was Mark. "Oh, hi Mark!" you said as you went back to looking through your closet. "Hey Y/N!" Mark replied as he opened the door and walked in. "What are you doing?" "Oh just arranging my clothes. I wanted to see what types of clothes were in here because I have been wearing these pajamas ever since Dark took me here." you replied. "Oh." Mark said. You didn't look behind you to see what Mark wanted. But suddenly, you felt arms go around your waist. You jumped a little but then calmed down. "Um...Mark, what are you doing?" you asked. He then chuckled, "I don't think that it is fair for Dark to have you all to himself. So I wanted to ask you if you wanted to have some fun with me." You chuckled a bit before answering, "Well, what kind of fun?" Mark turned you around and smiled. You smiled back. "How about this kind of fun." He said as he leaned in close to you. He then put his lips on yours and started kissing you. 

His kiss wasn't like Dark's at all. His kiss was pure and gentle with only a hint of roughness in it. After a few seconds, you two separated. You smiled and responded, "Of course." Mark smiled back and began to kiss you again. But all of a sudden, you two heard a door close. You separated from Mark and checked your door to make sure that somebody wasn't there. Nobody was. "Hey! I'm back!" Dark yelled. You sighed in relief. You then looked back at Mark and smiled. "Thanks for having fun with me." you whispered. Mark smiled back, "My pleasure." Mark then kissed your forehead and left the room. When he left the room, you sighed again. Ugh, I feel so guilty! You thought. "About what?" You jumped at a voice that you recognized. Darks. You turned around to see him smiling at you. You saw his sharp pointed teeth that always amazed you when he smiled. Actually, everything about Dark amazed you. You smiled back and responded, "Nothing."