Chapter 1

--Skylar--

I watched as my last conquest left my room. It was always that way and thats how I like it. I never committed to anyone, and they didn't try to change me.

I flopped back onto my bed, I was glad that I didn't have a roommate. No one to tell me not to bring my fuck buddies in the room. My phone went off, I looked at it and saw that it was my best buddy-Tyler. I got up and got ready, I had to meet him and help him show around this new kid around the school campus. That was the best part of having a best bud on the welcoming committee. I got the first chance to see if the person was a guy if not.

I got down to the front part of the dormitory and saw Tyler. He was standing beside a hot guy. Yes! The new kid was a guy. I stopped next to them abd watched the new guy. He was hot with his dirty blonde hair and green eyes. His body was fit and he was tall about 6'11.

God, I had to have this guy, just watching him made me hard. I looked over at Tyler and saw him smiling at me, he knew what I was thinking about, that's just how much he knew me.

Tyler cleared his throat, "Well, Chase this is Skylar, the guy I was telling you about."he punched me in the arm, "About time you showed up, you know I hate doing this alone."

Chase, God, even his name was hot. He stuck his hand out and I took it," Nice meeting you, Skylar. Tyler has told me that you play lacrosse."

"Yeah, I love the game, I'm in it for the fun."

He laughed, it was really deep, and not helping me with my problem, "That's what I tell people when the ask me."

Tyler smiled,"You two are going to have a lot fun living together."

I stared at him,"Say what?"

"Oh, yeah, I didn't tell you, he is rooming with you."

I just stared at him. Crap, how was I going to live with him? Everything about him is a turn on.

--Chase--

I hated boarding schools, and my parents knew that, so I didn't know why my parents were sending me to one. So here I was standing next to some guy named Tyler who was talking about my new roommate. I was half listening to him, the only part that I was interested in was the lacrosse part.

Just about then a guy walked in, he had dark brown hair matched with baby blue eyes. He stopped by us and just stood there looking at me. He was clearly gay.

I wasn't gay. I was happily in a relationship with my girlfriend. She wasn't here though, she was back up at our old school, where I wish I was back at home now and not with this Skylar guy.

------

We were up in our room and he was telling me the rules, which weren't much, all I had to remeber was not to touch his stuff, which I could.

The past four hours we were talking about ourselves. When we were walking around almost every guy was watching him and all the girls were drooling over him.

"So that's it. If you need anything ask me, I'll be more than happy to help you."

I nodded and smiled at him," Thanks dude. And before I forget, I'm not gay, so stop looking at me like that."

He laughed," And I am known as someone that can change the straightest guys gay, so I don't think you are a problem."

"We will have to see about that." I got up and walked out the door to go and take a shower.

--Skylar--

I have never met someone like him. He was into the same things as me. However he was the opposite of personalities. And he claims to be straight. Haha, I find that funny. If he was as straight as he says, he wouldn't have been checking me out so , much. I have some work to do with him. I never wanted someone this much, this is weird for me.

(So....what do you think? I hope that it was good for you. Let me know what you think about it. Love you guys!:D♥♥♥♥♥♥♥)