Chapter 10

--Skylar--

I held my breath for ten more seconds before swimming up to the top. Everyone slapped once I broke the surface to the water. I grinned at myself and swam over to the edge of the pool. Even tough I was a lacrosse player, I knew how to hold my breath under water, and do other little athlete things.

"Mr. Lazaro that was a fine job, who knew that a lacrosse player knew how to hold his breath for over a minute," the teacher said as I got out of the pool.

I smiled, "Well, having hot make out sessions with my boyfriend can really help out a person."

The teacher turned bright red, "Um, well, that's good for you, Mr. Lazaro and Mr. Blythe."

I walked over to Tyler and smiled. He shook his head, "it's not even been a full week and everyone knows about you and Chase."

"What can I saw? We are both fine looking guys and we are finally together!"

"So, when is he going to take you out on that date?''

"He said he was taking me out this weekend. And he won't tell me a thing about it!"

"I think you have found the one person that will treat you like the girl in the relationship, Sky"

I shrugged, I didn't really care, "I don't care if I'm the girl in this one. I already told him that I would be the bottom if he doesn't want to be the bottom."

Tyler started chocking on his spit. I guess I am every blunt and straight to the point. Tyler stopped chocking, "Wait have you guys, well, you know?"

"No, we haven't. We've just played around and things like that, but nothing more. We both thought it would be good if we both waited until we are both ready for it. Chase said he doesn't want this to be another fuck for him."

"Aww, that is sooo sweet of him to say!!!" some random chick said.

I looked over her and smiled, "I know, he is the sweetest. Wait, who are you? I haven't seen you around here before."

She blushed, "Oh, I'm new here. My name is Tania. I just came here from Illinois."

Tyler smiled. I groaned, great, he has his flirting smile on and now I want to throw up because I just thought of straight sex!!! I listened in as I saw Tania blush even more.

"Well, we just broke up...he dumped me for my ex friend." she said while looking down.

Tyler put his fingers under her chin and made her look at him, "Well, what ever he say in her, you have ten times as much."

AWWW, Tyler maybe a douchebag to me, but he is my best friend. However, I never knew that he had this type of side to him. I think I like this side of him better than the others.

Tania blushed and smiled widely, "Thank you Tyler, no one has ever said that to me."

"Well, I will say it how much you ever want everyday."

"How badly do you want in my pants?"

This time it was his job to blush super red. Holy shit! A blushing Tyler!! ''Um, not that much, but you do look hot in a bathing suit."

I laughed and turned away from them as the bell rang. All the kids ran to the locker rooms to get changed. I was one of them, I had to go see my Chase. It's finally the WEEEKKEND!!!!!

------

I opened the door to my room and froze. OH. MY, GOD!!!!! I think I'm going to faint.

8888888888888

Okay, so I'm back and not dead! yay. Just was busy with school and I kind of had writer's block. But I'm back baby!!!!

So I'm cutting this chapter off here, but I WILL continue this in the next chapter. I'm ready for the date scene, anyone else ready for it?????

Vote, Comment, Fan.......

Loves yas!!!!