Chapter 3

--Chase--

I went everywhere with Lily later that day, how ever whenever I woke up and she was gone, she had left leave a note for me to find beside my bed. it said that she went out for a jog and was going to be back before long.

Skylar was awake and was glaring at his phone. I smiled at him, he was so cute with the way he was looking at his phone, like it was his worst enemy.....did I just call him cute?!

"What are you glaring at Skylar?" I asked and got up. I walked over to him and he hid his phone.

"Nothing, Chase. Just some stupid text from one of my ex-boyfriends, nothing to worry about."

I nodded at him," I'm going to take a shower and get ready for the game, see you on the field."

--Skylar--

Once Chase wads gone, I pulled out my phone and looked at the pictures that Ty had sent me. I had saw Lily leave before Chase had woken up. She told my she was going out for a jog, but I knew she was lying, she wasn't dressed like she was going for a run, and she had told me and Ty that she hated getting all sweaty and shit, her words exactly.

I shook my head, the pictures were of her and some dude I didn't know having sex. I knew she had been hiding something, do I asked Ty to follow her for me. I texted Ty beck

Me: Ty, is that really her?

Ty: Yup, her and her naked body. I think I need to throw up.

Me: You and me both. thanks for doing this.

Ty: I didn't like her from yesterday.

I sighed, you and me both.

------

--Chase--

"YEAH!" yelled someone from the locker room.

We had just won our game and the team was in our locker room, celebrating like there was no tomorrow . I laughed at the guys and turned to Sky he was just staring at his phone again, like this morning. I sighed and went to him, I plucked the phone out of his hands and hit him in the head.

"Stop that mopping. What ever that dude said was bullshit and you know it. It can't be that bad. Let's just looked at this text."

He tried to take his phone away, but it was to late. I looked down and froze.

I looked at him," dude, please tell me this is some sick joke and that is just a girl that looks like Lily."

He looked down then up at me, staring me straight in the eyes, "No, I'm sorry. It happened this morning." I looked at the photo down at the picture again and growled.

I turned and walked out the locker room, feeling Sky follow behind me. I saw Lily and she smiled at me. When I was I n arms distant she throw herself at me, but I pushed her off.

She frowned, "What's wrong babe?"I showed her the picture and her face fell. " Where did you get that?"

"My friend showed me. So its true, you cheated?"

She laughed," Of course I did. Did you really think that I would stay with just one guy?"

"Of course I did, you were in a relationship with me!!!"

"Were? Last I checked you and I still are together."

"Not anymore."

She looked pissed," Then who the hell will you replace me with?!"

I looked around and saw Sky. Before I thought about it I had him against the wall and I was kissing him. In the background I heard Lily yell at me and walk away.

I pulled away from him, breathing heavily. I sighed," I'm sorry, Sky, I shouldn't have used you."

He shook his head," Its fine, I didn't like her one bit."

"You really are a good friend, thanks Sky."

He nodded," Do you think that you could get off of me? Or will you kiss me again?" 

I laughed and pulled away. He smiled at me and started walking.

Shit, what is he doing to me? 

(There you go my peoples. Hope you like it. Tell me what you think about it and if you hate it, I would love your opinion on it. Love you guys :D