Chapter 4

(WARNING: If you do not like boy and boy scenes don't read, or if you don't like sexual scenes do not ready the first part of this chapter.

Hope you live it for the people that will read it!!!!!

Oh and this is dedicated to AwkardPieNinja2117. Love you girl, hope this is what you looking for my bestie!!!!!!!)

------

I stood there as he ran his hands across my chest. I was frozen, not moving an inch. I knew that I should stop him but, it felt so right. He was the one that I wanted for a while now and I didn't knot that until I had kissed him the other day.

His hand went to my neck and he attacked my lips with his. His tongue licked across my bottom lip and before I even thought about it , my lips parted and his tongue slipped in. A moan escaped me, and I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me, if that was possible.

He smiled at me, "Is that a pole in your pants or are you happy to see me?"

"You, only you, and its all for you too."

He smirked and ran his hands lower, until I couldn't see them and more and went in-

------

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP

I groaned and threw out my hand to shut my alarm off. It went quiet and I sat up. I looked around and saw there was a missing Sky. I groaned, Why did I have to kiss him?

Its been a week since I had kissed him. Every morning I woke up from a heated dream and he would be gone. I would end up having to take a cold shower, but I stopped that. it wasn't really working so I had to jerk off and lately while I was jerking off Sky would start to come to my mind.

Even in practice he would not look at me or even speak to me. I was pissed that he would ignore me like this. We should be talking about this and that kiss. I mean he bagged guys left and right, I sure have meet more than half of them, so it shouldn't be a matter to him, but it was.

I wasn't mad about him showing me those pictures of my girlfriend. So don't call me dumb, I had a feeling that Lily was cheating on me, but I never acted on it. Sky just gave me the evidence that I needed to brake up with her.

I sighed and got up. I hated school.

------

--Skylar--

I looked at my locker and breathed deeply. I knew I couldn't ignore him forever, sooner or later he was going to start asking me questions about me acting like this. Truth be told I hated me being away from him this long. I haven't gotten much sleep just to make sure that I woke up before he did, I haven't eaten that much, ad in practice I completely ignore him when he tries to talk to me.

since that kiss I haven't stopped things about him. And now I knew that I had feelings for him , he was more than another stupid guy that I was going to have sex with. No he was much more to me, I really like him, and I know that he would never date a guy. Especially a guy like me.

I looked up and saw Ty and Chase walking toward me, in a deep discussion. I sighed and leaned against my locker. He looked hot, just out of the shower it looked like and worn out.

Why is he worn out?

He got enough of sleep and he didn't wake in the middle of the night. I know I kind of sound like a stalker, but I watch him in his sleep. Maybe, it was his school work, he does have harder classes than me.

I turned around and walked away before he could see me and try talk to me. I knew what he was going to say to me. He would tell me the kiss didn't mean anything and hearing that will break me. I wasn't ready.

(There you guys go, hope you liked it. Comment, vote for it please. Love you guys.

I might post another chapter in a few, but it is 1:30.

Peace out!!!!! :D)