Chapter 14(New Year's Speacial)

--Skylar--

I sat there staring off into space, replaying the words that he had just said to me the other night. I couldn't stop thinking about those wonderful words coming from those wonderful lips of his. I sighed yet again. That night I didn't say those words back to him...and I wish I had. Now I think that I missed my shot to say it.

That is right, I, Skylar Lazaro, has fallen in love. Laughing yet? I know, I'm shocked that it turned out like this. I'm the player, that never falls in love. Now, i have, breaking my number one rule with hook ups. But Chase is not just any 'hook up,' he is the guy.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, looking over, I saw Tania standing there with her hands on her hips, "Now, what has my GFF down?"

I raised an eyebrow, "GFF?"

"Gay friend forever, duh!" she looked at me  smiling.

I laughed and thought about it. What did have me down? The fact that chase hasn't talked to me for like two days? Or that I didn't say 'I love you, too?" Or was it that my best friend has seemed to disappear every ten seconds of the day, leaving me to think things over by myself?

Tania sat down, "Okay, spill. I need to k now what is going on in that gay head of yours."

I laughed, "Where do I being?"

"How about with the fact that Chase has stopped talking to you? Which i find weird cause he never stopped talking about you. I mean you are on his mind all the time, and now he isn't around that much. Oh my god, the sex! He hated the sex, didn't he?! And now he's going to dump you, please tell me that he is not going to dump you! Cause if he breaks your heart, I'm going to have to beat the shit out of him, and that is going to make you upset with me cause we all know ytou love him so much. So, please tel-"

I pressed my finger to her mouth, "First off, the sex was amazing. Second off, he isn't going to break up with me after telling me that he loves me..well I hope not. Third off, everyone knows I love him?!"

She nods her head, "Of course everyone knows. Well, maybe not Chase cause he has his head up in the clouds thinking of things to make you happy and shit like that."

I smiled and sighed happily, "So, if everyone knows, why hasn't anyone told him?"

"Cause I told them not to cause it should be you that should tell him."

"Where is he?! I need to go talk to him!"

"Oh, you can't do that. we need you here to help decorate for the dance tonight. We need all the hands we can get! And you promised me you would help!"

"But, I need to see Chase!"

She jumps up and drags me with her, "If you leave before everything is set up, I will personally have straight sex in front of you!"

"NO!!!!! anything but that! That is worse than having my ball cut off!"

She laughed evilly, "Then you better stay her."

"Fine, i will stay here for you. I just hope i will have enough time to see Chase."

------

I glared at the punch in my hand. We had finished the decoration and all that shit, but I didn't get back to my room fast enough. Chase had left before i got there. I blame Tania! She had me do everything she could think of to keep me away from that room. Even now she is trying me from keeping me from finding Chaser. That evil witch!

Tania came up to me and i glared at her. She smiled innocently, "I'm sorry, GFF. I had to do it as he asked me to."

"Who asked you to?!" I yelled over the music.

"Um, Chase asked me to. Please don't be mad!'

"Chase asked you to all of that? Oh God, he is going to break up with me!"

"NO! He is not going to break up with you! He has something planned for you," she looks at her watch. It was a minute to midnight. "Which you should be going now."

"Going to where?"

"The middle of the dance floor. He will be there wa-"

Before she finished her sentence, I was gone. I ran to the middle-well, if you call pushing your way through hundreds of bodies running. I made it there and looked around. I gasped and smiled.

Chase stood there smiling at me, holding a rose. He wore a black suit, blue tie- my favorite color. He walked over to me, and took my hand in his, "Hey."

"HI," i said lamely. I am so pathetic! He could be breaking up with you and you answer with 'hi?!'

He smiles and kissed my cheek. He hands me the rose, "I'm happy that Tania did what i told  her to do.

"What is the meaning of all of this?" Oh hope i hope that he not going to break up with me!

"Well, this is new years eve. So i thought i would kiss my boyfriend at midnight."

"Oh, how cliche!" I smiled. He called me his boyfriend! He's not going break upo with me!

"I know how you love these kind of things," he froze for a second at the word love but continued, "And i want to make you happy and all that jazz."

Everyone started counting down. Chase smiled and leaned into me.

5...4...3...2...1...

Everything disappeared around me at the most amazing kiss i have ever had with him before. It wasn't full of lust or heat, not it was passionate and loving and soft. I loved every second of it. And when he pulled away from my lip, I wish he would come back to the,m.

"Happy New Year, baby...I love you."

This time, the words came flowing out of my mouth, and i was happy that they did, "I love you, Chase."

He smiled widely and kissed my lips again, however this time i heard all the people clapping and screaming our names so loud that i think Japan heard them.

What a great way to start the new year...hopeful it would not end soon.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

So, how was that? I hope you guys like it. And hopeful i get more than one comment? It kind of hurts that I'm getting all these votes but no one is writing anything to me, telling what they really think. Well everyone but AkwardPieNinja2217. She rock and I love all of her posts. So this is dedicated to her!

Oh and I think I will start a new book. Its call Football Love abd yes it is another boyxboy! YOu should check it out in about a week or two. And don't forget to check Give It a Shot? that is alos a boyxboy.

Hope you will vote, comment, and fan?

Until next time, PEACE!!