Chapter 11

--Chase--

I ran around the run, placing everything that needed to be out and about in the open.

Blankets over here next to the basket, food in the basket, tents, candles, music...I think I have anything out.

I sat down on my bed and sighed happily. Sky was going to be here soon and I couldn't be more ready. I really hope that he likes it all.

I sigh and stood up when I heard the door handle jingle. I grabbed his favorite flowers- white roses- and fixed my shirt.

Sky walked in and froze when he saw me. I held my breath and waited for him to react.

"Did you do all this for me?" he finally asked.

I nodded and smiled widely, "Of course I would do this all for you. I wouldn't do it for anyone else."

He came over and kissed me lightly, "So are you going to tell me what we are doing?" he asked as he took the roses from me.

"I can tell you one thing. We are going to go and have a picnic in the night, and then camp out in a tent."

"You remembered that I wanted a date like that!?"

"Of course I did, I'll remember everything about you that you told me."

He smiled shyly at me and kissed my lips sweetly. I loved it how he did that with those lips of his.

"Come on, we have a date to get to." I said before I could get all fired up with kissing him.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Okay, so I'm stopping there for this chapter. I know its short, but the date will be in the next chapter.

Who would have thought I would do two updates this fast?

I also would like you guys to go see my new story Give It a Shot? I'm not saying you have to,  but if you like boyxboy then go read it.

Also,  tell me who you want the date to be in. Sky's or Chase's? And do you want me to add more Taina and Tyler?

Vote, Comment, Fan...

Peace out♥♥♥♥♥♥