Chapter 13

--Chase--

I watched as he ate his food. I couldn't stop staring at those lips. I couldn't stop. It's funny that not to long ago I was a vagina loving dude, Now here I am, a carrot(I will explain later) loving dude.

"...Chase?...Chase!"

I looked at Sky's eyes, "What?"

He smiles sweetly, "I asked if you wanted some of my chocolate cake. I noticed you looking at the food going into my mouth.'

I chuckled, "Sorry baby. I was just thinking."

He smirks, "About my lips?"

"...um, I might have been..."

He gets up and comes over to sit on my lap, "Do you want me to kiss you?"

"Hell yes I do!"

He traces my lips and gets up, "I'm going to bed."

I watched as he went to the tent that I had set up for sleeping in tonight. He disappeared into it, and I groaned.

That little tease! I can't believe he is now teasing me with that body of...his.

All my thinking stopped when I watched as a pile of clothes came out of the tent. I was mesmerized by them.

(IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEX SCENES THEN SKIP OVER IT. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE BOYXBOY THEN SKIP OVER IT!!!!! THIS HAS BEEN YOUR ONLY WARNING BROUGHT TO YOU BY BE0450!!!!)

I got up and walked over to the tent. I crawled in and froze. Sky was naked, standing out. Good God he was hot!

He smirked, "I thought you would never come."

"I would never leave you out cold, baby."

"Just kiss me, idiot."

I gladly crawled on top of him and kisses him. The kiss started out soft, sweet. And by the second, it turned heavy, hungry, heated. I trailed my hand down his body while his tried to remove my clothes.

I pulled back to help him, and soon I was naked on top of him. When I heard him groan, I chuckled. I pulled his face toward me and kisses him again.

My hands landed on his ass, his in my hair pulling and scratching my scalp, making me moan. Then my hands moved to his front, where I grabbed his carrot hard in my hand.

He broke the kiss and moaned loudly, "Ch-chase. Stop playing around."

I smirked and moved down. I placed my lips around him and started licking. Sky was moaning and withering under me. He yelled out my name, so k sucked harder, bobbing my head faster.

"Chase...I'm going to come," he said while trying to get my head off of him. I pushed his hands away and sucked even harder than a second ago. He came with a cry.

I licked him dry. He looked down at me with love and adoration. I looked back at with pure love. He brought me back up to his lips and kissed me passionately.

"Get your carrot in me now," he demanded huskily.

I chuckled and smirked widely, " Getting impatient, are we?"

He glared at me, "Of course I am! I have been waiting for a long time now!"

I chuckled and grabbed the lube from under the pillow. He smiled, "How did I know that you were going to have that?"

"Cause you know your boyfriend?"

He smiled for one second. It was gone in a second when I thrust two fingers in him. While we were talking I had been busy with the lube.

He moaned out, and gripped my arm hard. I scissored him while pushing in and out. Once I thought he was good enough to get started, I stopped. When I pulled my fingers from him he moan in disappointment. I smirked and started pushing my carrot into him.

We both moaned loudly. I stilled and started moving in and out when I was ready. Sky kept telling me to go faster, harder. And I did everything he told me to do, cause he wasn't the only one getting a hell lot of pleasure.

I felt my peak coming, and I knew he was close to cause of how he was moving around. I felt his come hit my stomach a second later, I was soon following from the tightness he had me in.

While coming, I said words that could either destroy me or help me, "I love you, Skylar!!"

888888888888888888888888888888888888888

So I hope you liked that! I know I did...maybe, maybe not...you can't pin anything on me!!!

I was wondering where all my votes and comments are going? I mean the last chapter you guys didn't even comment or vote that much. Should I just stop this story? Should I continue?

Anyways, for those that want to know where carrot came from, my best friend and I call penis' that...I know we are weird...and for the best friend...I love you!!!!!!

Peace out!!!!!

Oh and depending on the reaction I get from this chapter I may quit of not quit.(anyone hate me after reading that one?)

888888888888888888888888888888888888888