Chapter 7

--Chase--

I looked over at the stupid ass Jason. God I hate him. Tyler told me that he is just using Skylar for his needs. I know that the date went 'fabulous.' Sky would not shut up about it so I had to leave the room before I had punched him.

I walked over to Jason and asked," You dating Skylar?"

He looked at me and nodded,'' Let me guess, you heard that I'm using him and you were one of the guys he turned gay or some shit?"

I faked a smile," Yup, he hurt me, so you like him or what?"

He snorted," God, no. He needs to stop with the sleeping around and shit.''

I nodded and sighed,'' Look at the time, I got to go. Let me know if you brake his heart."

I walked away and heard Jason yell a good-bye. I groaned and looked at Tyler who was walking next to me. Did I not tell you that he was with me? Oops.

Tyler laughed," God, I hate that dude.''

I nodded but didn't say anything. That whole time Tyler recorded it and got every word that was said. We got to my room and saw Sky there with my phone on the floor next to his feet.

Fuck, did I forget to lock it? Fuck!

"Sky?" I asked. He turned to me and just looked at me. "Say something Sky, please?"

He looked at my phone," You love me?"

I took a deep breath, and nodded," Yes, I do love you."

He shook his head," No you can't, I have Jason, and I really like him. I have for a while and.........and you are straight and not into me, not a boy......and you can't like me, you can have-"

"SKY!" I cut him off," Jason, doesn't like you, he is using you. He doesn't like you like that, not the way I do."

Tyler stepped forward to let him hear the tape. When it was done with he sat down on my bed, looking depressed. I sat with him and wrapped my arms around him. He stiffened then relaxed into me.

"Why did you do that, Chase? Why?"

I sighed and lifted his head up to look at his eyes," Because I can't let anyone have you. I want you, and I love you. That thing in the locker room that you read was me getting a boner from seeing you change, after all the guys left, I jerked off, screaming your name. I have wanted you since I kissed you, which was the best kiss I have ever had. I dream about you, I make love to you in my dreams, I wake up with a boner, I take cold sowers, and even that doesn't work with you on my mind. You told me that you had a date with someone else, broke my heart, you talking about it hurt ten times worse. Hearing that he was using you, I wanted to kill him. He doesn't deserve you, no one does, but I want to try be the right guy for you. Please give me a shot."

Before he could say anything, I kissed his soft, hot lips.

(Who is waiting for the next chapter?*Raises hand*

God so long to get there at that point.

What will happen? Will he say yes? Run? Go back to fucking around? WHAT WILL HE DO?!!!

I don't know, have to come back for the next chapter.<3

Love you guys!!! Vote, comment, and fan? Do what you want to do. Just no killing me! You know who you are!!!!!!!!)