Chapter 12

--Skylar--

I couldn't believe that we were finally going on the date we have wanted to do for so long! I was so happy, that I didn't know if I was going to faint or just stand like a tree.

Chase walked over to the stuff that was sitting at the door. He held out his hand to me and smiled, "Come on, baby. We have a date to get to."

I squealed inwardly when he called me baby. I just love it when he says it!

I took Chase's hand and smiled widely, "I'm ready to go."

------

I looked around, the blindfold blocking any view that I could see. I sighed and slumped into the car seat. I heard Chase laugh from the driver's seat. I mentally glared at him.

We have been driving for the last FUCKING HOUR!!!!! If I could kill him with just my mind, I would! I've just been sitting here with this stupid blindf-

"We are here," Chase says and I jump up in joy.

"FINALLY!!!!!" I start to jump out of the car. Chase's hand wrap around mine, making me stop.

"Let me open your door, you impatient little monkey!" he laughs.

I sigh and nod my head, "Okay, then get going and open the FUCKING DOOR!!"

I heard his door open and close, then I felt him open my door. I smiled and let him pulled me out.

We walked around things. I didn't know where were at, but I didn't care cause I was will the guy that I like.

We stopped and Chase moved behind me to hold me in his arms, "You can take off the blindfold."

I remove the blindfold and sequel like a girl. "Chase! Did you do all of this?!"

He nods and turns me around to look in my arms, "Yes, I did. I want the best for you, and you do deserve the best in everything."

I smile and turn it back around to look at the picnic. They ground was covered in rose petals, yet again it was my favorite. There was lanterns placed in the trees to make mood lighting. There is also a tent set up, big enough for both of us.

"I can't believe that you did all of this just for me!"

"Like I said, I want everything perfect for you, baby. And there is more to come. I promise you that."

I smiled and kissed his lips, "Thank you, it is lovely. I love it all.

8888888888888887

Yo, my people! I've finally decided to update. Howeverdon'texpectanythinginthenextweekorso, Ihave finals thatIneed to focuson!!!

Hope you likethechapter!!!!!! Peace!!!