Chapter 5

--Chase--

I leaned against my bed post in my room. I thought back to the conversation that I had with Tyler earlier today before school had started up. His words started to replay in my head.

--Flashback to Earlier--

I saw Tyler up ahead of me and ran to catch up to him. He stopped when he saw me walking with him.

I sighed," Dude, do you know what is up with Sky?"

He nods his head, but he doesn't say anything to me. he turns and heads to the school again. I followed behind him. Once inside I pulled back his arm, making him stop. He looked at me, still not saying anything to me.

"Can you tell me what is up with him?"

He shook his head and sighed," I really can't tell you, unless I know what you feel for him."

I looked at him shocked," I like him, dude. But as a friend, I'm not into dudes like that."

He laughed humorlessly, "Then please explain what I saw in the locker room late last night."

I stopped in my place, thinking back to last night in the locker room after everyone had left. I had stayed behind, cause the look of Sky changing had made me hard; then seeing him smiling at some dude that I knew that liked him had made me mad at him.

So I stayed behind and let out all of my emotions out, even ones that had been sexually. After I was done kicking in a locker and cleaning things up I had heard the door to the locker room close, but I thought I had imaged it, I have been doing that lately.

I sighed," That was you walking out, wasn't it?"

"He nodded," Yeah, saw the whole thing, man. So don't lie to me."

"Okay so I may like him a little."

"A little? Man, you were screaming his name, and not in a pissed way either. You really like him, Chase. So try again."

"So maybe you are right. I just don't know how to deal with it. I don't know if its just him or do I like other guys?" In the corner of my eye I saw Sky turn his back to us and walk in the other direction.

Tyler nodded his head," Okay, I get you. So let me ask, do you look at any other guys in the locker room like you do with Skylar? Or how about this, do you think I look hot?'

I thought about the questions, and before I knew what I was saying I said," No, just Sky, only him."

Tyler smirked,'' Then I think you just found your answer,'' and with that he walked to his class.

--Flashback End--

I looked at the door and saw Sky enter. He didn't look at me, he just got some clothes out of his closest and get changed in front of me. he turned to me and that's when I saw what he was wearing. Fancy dressing.

"Sky, where you going?" I asked, but I was afraid that I knew what his answer was going to be.

He smiled slightly,'' I got a date,'' with that he walked out the door, with my heart.

Tonight I was going to talk to him, tell him everything. How funny things can change in an instant. I looked at the he just walked out of. I wished he was going to say to a family think, not a date. I wish I was the one being with him tonight. I slumped, and started doing something I haven't done in a long time. I cried until I fell asleep.

You just broke my heart, Sky.

(Don't hate me, and don't come and kill me. I think you know who I am talking about! Hoped you liked it though!!!!

And just so you know, I'm sad about it too. I hate myself too.)