Chapter 2

--Skylar--

I walked into the room to see Chase still asleep. We had lacrosse practice and last I remember Chase wanted to talk to the coach. I knew I was just standing in a towel, but I didn't care. He was going to see my naked body sooner or later.

I poked him in is face over and over. He groaned and grabbed my hand. He pulled me down onto his bed and rolled over me.

"What are you doing, Sky?"he groaned.

I gulped, oh God,"I was waking you up so you could go see the lacrosse coach."

He opened his eyes and smiled, "Thanks, Sky. You are good for something." he got up and walked out the door to go take a shower.

Once he was gone I looked down at myself, fuck I was hard again. I was going to make him mine, straight or not. He will be mine!! Mwhahahaha!!!!

------

--Chase--

"Thanks, coach." I said as I walked out the door. He nodded at me before I closed the door to his office.

I walked toward the locker room and saw Skylar. He was the only one in here, well besides me. He was covered in sweat, he must have came back from his run he had told me about this morning. I stood there watching him start to get undressed. I don't know why I was still standing there. Once he got down to his boxers, I ran out of the locker, I kept running until I was back into my room. I sighed in a relief, God what just happened back there?

I had to get my mind off of things, especially a thing called Skylar. I set out my homework and started it. Three minutes later the door opened up and Skylar walked in. He smiled at me and set down on his bed. We didn't say anything and when I was about to, my phone went off. It was a text from my girlfriend.

Lily:Hey, when can I come up and see you. I miss you, babe ;)

Me:This weekend, I'm free and I miss you too, boo ♥♥

Lily:I can't wait, gtg. Ma is calling me. Love you. ♥♥

Me: Love you too

I looked at Skylar to see him watching me,"Well who was that?"

"It was my girlfriend. She is coming up this weekend, if you don't want her here."

"No, no it is fine with me. She could stay with us for the weekend."

------

--Skylar--

The rest of the week I was in a funk. I knew that Chase was straight, but I didn't think that he had a girl. I put up a front with him and Tyler, but I knew I couldn't last long with Tyler though, he was my best friend.

I was on my bed when the door opened. Chase walked in with some slutty looking girl. I sighed, that must be his girlfriend.

"Skylar, this is Lily, my girlfriend. Lily, this is Skylar, my roommate." Chase said as he sat down her bag.

I shook her hand,"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." her voice was like cat's nails on a blackboard. She looked around, looking bored to death.

Tyler walked in with my lacrosse stuff,"Here dude, all new and ready to us for tomorrow's game."

Lily looked at him and grinned. It was the kind of look that you get when you were ready to pounce on a guy you wanted to dry hump. I glared at her, she was a slut, I bet that she is cheating on Chase. I looked at Chase and saw him moving things around for her.

There was only one way to find out if she is. I smiled at Tyler, it will happen tomorrow during the game. Mwhahhaha!

(I know I have a creepy evil laugh)

(Hey guys, hope you like that chapter, I know I did. Tell me what you think about it! Also I have another book coming out soon, 'Bloody Roses' Check it out and tell me what you think about it! Love you guys!:D♥♥♥♥♥♥)