Chapter 9

--Chase--

I watched as Skylar sat down the phone after finishing talking to him. He sat down next to me and rubbed his eyes.

"What did he say to you?" I asked him softly.

"He acted like he was hurt and all, but a knew better than that. You told me that he was just playing me, so I think I believe you better than I believe him. Plus I heard the recording that you took."

I nodded and moved my hand away from his back, "So what does this make us?'

I wondered if I wanted to know the answer to the question. I came so far to realize that I liked Sky like I would with any girl that I had dated. He even stood up for me when he called Jason about breaking up with him. Jason didn't seem to have taken it that easy cause he was yelling so loud that I could hear him from where I was sitting.

I looked up when I felt Sky's hand on my knee. He was staring at me and he smiled that wonderful smile that I loved so much.

"I think that it means I broke up with my ex-boyfriend and now I am free to do what ever I want to do with anyone, especially someone that was sitting with me in this room.

I smiled and kissed how. Could this get any better?

-----

There was a banging on the door and I didn't want to answer it. Right now Sky was kissing down my chest, going down and turning me all hot inside. This is what I have been dreaming about for so long.

The banging started once again and I groaned. Sky sat up and sighed, "Not even ten minutes later did Tyler want to know if we were together or not."

I laughed and got up, "I'll tell him to go away, roommate."

I heard him laugh as I opened the door and saw...shit. It was Jason. He glared at me and I glared back.

"Can I help you?''

He pushed me out of his way and headed into the room. He headed to Skylar and knelt down next to him. Skylar looked up at me; I sighed.

"What do you want, Jason?" Sky asked him.

"I want to know if you were telling me the truth about breaking up with me."

"I told you that did and I don't take back my words to anyone, not even when I'm breaking up with some that I don't want to date anymore."

Jason jumped up and turned to looked at me, "YOU?!"

I laughe4d, "What? I just was better than you'll never be for him. Get out of our of room."

Jason laughed and glared tat me, "I wanted him. I wanted him to feel what I had felt when I became the one night stand. You will be no different; once he gets you in bed you'll leave you. He has done that to the straights of guys around here. So, don't come to me when you want to get back at him."

"I SAID GET OUT!!!!"

Jason jumped and looked at Skylar; I looked too, seeing if I had scared him away with me yelling like that. However, he sat there watching me with a smiles plastered on his face. I liked that smiled too. Actually really like any of his smiles.

When Skylar didn't give him a look his way, he stormed out. I laughed after him and looked at Sky once again, "Was it me or did he just ruin his plan at getting back at you. He didn't really think it through, did he?"

Sky shook his head, "He was never good at anything, even the date wasn't as good as it could have been."

I smiled, thank full that he wasn't good at anything. I wanted to have our date to be special, and I couldn't wait for it to happen. And I hoped that he couldn't wait for it either.