Chapter 8

--Skylar--

I sat there looking at Chase after he kissed me. My mouthy hanging open, body shocked, eyes un-blinking. He just sat there too, watching me watch him. I really didn't know what to do, I didn't.

SOMEONE, ANYONE, Help me!!

I looked over at Tyler, but he was gone...when did he leave? I sighed and looked back at the man sitting with me. Looking into his eyes, I knew what I was going to do. I just hope that it was the right thing to do for us. If not, I'm going to be so pissed off at myself.

--Tyler--

I walked out of their just to giving them some privacy if things got out of hand. However, I didn't walk away from the door. Minutes must have passed by and neither one was talking.

God, if Skylar doesn't chose Chase over Jason I will kill Skylar even if he is my best friend. I mean, he really doesn't need the added happiness, he had a good live. His parents, however did hate him for being gay, buy they got over that after he came home almost beat to death. When I had came over, he was in his bed, telling them what happened, and then he went to sleep. His parents came down and I started yelling at them for not caring. After that day, they started doing things with him more, told him they loved him, and all that bullshit.

Not the point, so if he doesn't pick Chase, I'll kill him, then Chase will be my new friend.

I sighed and walking away since I'm not getting anything from those too. I walked outside and ran into a very pissed off Jason.

He glared at me," Excuse you, asshole!!"

I growled, "Your the one that ran into me, dick head. Watch where you're going."

I pushed him back and

walked passed him. As I left, I felt his glare on my back. God, help Skylar if he picks Jason, I'm going to kill him!!

--Jason--

How dare he do that to me!

Hangs up on me when he is the one that had called me first, not the other way around. First he calls me, then he says to me that he has to tell me something that will hurt me, then pauses and laughs, then says the thing I wanted to say to him, a-and HANGS UP ON ME!!!

God, I hate that boy. Always making straight men gay, like me. That's what he did to me, he had sex with me, making me think that we were together. But, NO!! The next night I come over, I find him in his bed with someone else.

Then I learned out that's what he does. So I made my plan. I planed to date him, make him fall in love with me, and then dump him so he can be broken hearted like I was. I would say 'is', but it was a 'was.' After about a year, I found someone else, and he is so much better for me.

I bang on Skylar's door and I hear groans, then giggles. The door opens, one minute later with that Chase guy standing there, wearing no shirt and just pants that aren't even put on right.

He glares at me," What the hell do you want?"

(Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't written anything in two months. I've been busy. School started, and I have writers block, but as you can see(or read) I don't have it anymore!!!

So thanks for being waiting this long and not threatening me, and you know who you are!!

Hope you enjoyed this, and no yelling at me for leaving it the way I did! You also know who you are!

Dedicated to all my fans, you guys rock. Peace!!)