Chapter 25

I let go of myself. And I loved the feeling. 

I was able to relax and enjoy the music, the people and the fun. 

Soon after we arrived we bumped into Julian, Ace, Kaden and a few other guys we hadn't met. We danced around with them. 

"Where is everyone getting the drinks?" Amy interrupted my dancing. I could only just hear her over the music. 

"I don't know, but I wouldn't mind one myself" I shouted back at her. 

"There's a bar!" we both heard someone say. We turned around and saw one of Julian's friends. 

"Where?" Amy and I both questioned.

The guy then grinned and pointed over towards the right. Amy began to drag me over towards that direction before the guy moved past us saying he would get us both a drink. 

"Oooh, what a gentleman!" I said while giggling. 

The two of us continued dancing as he walked off. 

He came back with two bottles and Amy and I eagerly grabbed them from his hands. 

It had been about two hours and the attendance hadn't died down. In fact, I think it had grown. So many people kept filling the Pit, it was so amazing. I was quite tipsy. But I was having fun, so that was all that mattered to me. 

As I was dancing around I saw Eric. Still up on that ledge. I decided to join him and his friends. Crazy idea, I know. But I wasn't myself. I was in a giggly and adventurous mood. What's the worst that could happen? I thought to myself, as I walked towards the steps that lead up to the ledge. 

I skipped up the steps, almost empty drink in my hand. I walked towards them. Eric had his back to me, he was talking to his friends, while they looked at me wide eyed. It probably wasn't usual for anyone to be the one approaching Eric. 

I stepped next to Eric. "Hey guys!" I shouted over the music. Not letting Eric finish speaking. 

He slowly turned his head to the side, looking down at me, wide eyed. Same as his friends. 

I looked up at him, noticing how pissed off he looked. I knew it was probably because I interrupted him but I was feeling like a bit of a cocky 'smarty pants'. 

"Aww. What's wrong Eric?" I asked mockingly, showing off my puppy dog eyes. "You still upset about losing to a girl?" I finished. 

He was fuming. But instead of being scared, I giggled. 

His friends looked to him in confusion. Admiring my gutsiness at the same time. They began asking him what I was going on about. They obviously hadn't heard about the end result of the Capture the Flag game. So I decided I would shed some light...

"Oh you didn't hear!?" I started up. 

"Eliza..." Eric warned me. 

"Shh Eric, I'm telling a story" I said sassily. "Anyways, so, basically... me and a few other girls beat up Eric during a game of Capture the Flag! It was so awesome, you should've been there!" I continued cheerfully. 

Eric was looking down at me, he didn't look happy at all. But I was having so much fun that I didn't have time to be worried. 

"Ooooohhhh!" all of Eric's friends howled, embarrassing him even more. 

"Dude you got beaten by a girl!?" one of his friends questioned in disbelief. 

"Not just a girl, but an initiate" I said cockily, folding my arms in front of my chest.