Im Doomed

I woke up early the next morning around 5 a.m.. Pulling on my black spandex shorts, my white short kimono and black slip on shoes. I make my way to the kitchen grabbing an apple along with a couple of bottled waters. I walked across the syndicate to the dojo.

I begin stretching after connecting my phone to the radio. I start with kickboxing getting into the music playing. After about 2 hours of that I here brother yelling my name. I sprint to the house thinking something's wrong. I find him about to leave for school. I smack him over the head "You scared me to death Ritsu I thought something was wrong!". "I was just gonna make sure you remembered the host are coming over. Please help the guys get everything ready." Ritsu looks at me pleadingly. "Do you really think I would forget that? I will have everything handled before you get home with them." I state while rubbing my temples. "Go to school your giving me a head ache!" I say ruffling his hair. He quickly fixed it while heading out the gates.

"Everyone we will be having guest for the full weekend. I expect you on your best behavior. If you are not there will be consequences. I have a cleaning crew coming in an hour. I am giving you a break today please don't waste one of your few days off." I smile at the cheering men in front of me. I go back to the dojo grabbing my phone. I have 2 messages one from Ritsu one from dad. I read Ritsu's text Honey wants a chocolate strawberry cake for lunch.If I don't mind bringing it to school for lunch. Simple enough, I will read dad's message when I get back. Taking a quick shower before changing into my blue kimono and black leggings. I put my wet hair in a braided bun holding it with my chopstick hairpins. I slip on a pair of comfy black flats. I walked to the kitchen taking out the chocolate strawberry cake I had made for tonight.   I realize brother forgot his bento so I grab a satchel and place the bento and cake inside.

I walk to the door and here all the guys talking thinking Ritsu likes a boy. I laughing getting a great idea. "Oh Fujioka will be here this weekend boys be nice to him." I say with a smile. They start to freak out even more knowing the young lords crush will be here all weekend. They ramble about supporting him no matter what his choice. I start to walk to the gate when Tetsuya starts to walk next to me. "Asuma sent you didn't he?" I ask already knowing. "He said I have to escort you and be protection detail. Even though I'm pretty sure he's just trying to give me a break from the other guys asking questions about Fujioka. I don't know him well but he seemed nice." Tetsuya says smiling as we walk down the street to the school. We walk into the school and the lunch bell rings. Soon we have a crowd around me and Tetsuya random students start bombarding us with questions. I raise a hand which grabs their attention "I just need to know where Honey-sempi is right now. I have his cake I made." A few boys start guiding us down the halls asking about my relationship with Honey. I state we are only friends which makes some of them seem happy I think. We make it to a huge dining hall eventually. I walk in and the room seems to grow a little quieter. The boys guide me to a far table where I finally see the host and brother.

"Ra-chan you came!!!" Honey screamed in excitement. I pull out his cake from the satchel on my hip. "I made this for tonight but I guess you can have it now." I smile ruffling his hair and handing him the cake."Ritsu you forgot your bento this morning. Did you not want it?" I asked looking at brother. "I completely forgot it sis but I already bought lunch today so you can have it." Ritsu said waving his hand at me. I looked at the medium sized bento box in my hands feeling a little disappointed he didn't want it. I soon feel the box taken from my hands. I look to see Mori take it opening it before starting to eat. Soon Honey passes out cake as some of the other host steal food from the bento Mori took. I take a seat next to Haruhi as Tatsuya sits with brother. "You have to teach me to cook this rice it's amazing!" She smiles happily taking more from Mori. Mori hands me back the now empty bento "Thank you that was delicious.". He pats my head then walks back to his seat next to the now cake filled Honey. I look at the now empty bento before smiling and putting it back in my bag. Ritsu soon walks us back to the front doors right before lunch ends.

We return to the syndicate. I look at my fathers text that has a video attached. (The text)
This years showing will be as follows.
Strength: mental strength- you must give an interrogation and be interrogated. Raw strength- the whole syndicate must work together to guard one member from a rival syndicate.
Agility: 2 member teams must complete an agility course.
Grace: the traditional fan dance. A new waltz has been added I have already chose your dance it is in the video.
Mental: you and Ritsu will interrogate together. You will be interrogated.
Agility:You and Asuma are our best team for this.
Grace: your fan dance. Choose your dance partner I suggest Asuma, Aiko, Nio, Tetsuya, or your brother. With this said begin to prepare. I will be home in a month.

I understand dad's choices every event must have one girl one boy member except the fan dance it's girls only. I hate being the only girl sometimes. I call the guys from dads list and have them follow me to the dojo. I pull down a projector screen before connecting my phone to it. I relay everything from dad's text as the video loads. They nod understanding. Cone to find out they have all had dance classes at least the basics. I begin the video and as it plays on my jaw drops. I look at the guys; Nio looks at me then nosebleeds, Akio is blushing furiously, Asuma is laughing, and Tetsuya is wide eyed."Asuma you and brother are immediately out! I just can not do that dance with you 2." I state looking at the other 2 candidates. Asuma agrees with me between fits of full laughter. I grab Akio by the hand starting a simple waltz. I start to close the gap between us to where my chest is almost touching his. When my chest touches his he instantly goes tomato red and faints. Asuma drags Akio over to Nio whose holding a rag to his nose. Tetsuya does a lot better but when it came to the lift he dropped. We kept trying but after being dropped 5 times I needed a beak. I walk inside to see if the cleaning crew was done. They had finished the house and it looked beautiful. I paid them then set up the guest rooms. I'm gonna have to inform brother of our problem when he comes home. This may be a major problem if I can't find some one to dance with.